Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

A likkle secret about Valenciatim!

A likkle secret about Valenciatim!

Old May 10th 2008, 9:18 pm
zel

zel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: A likkle secret about Valenciatim!

Originally Posted by Same Difference
Did Zelda say something?
More yeast than a bakery!!!!
Old May 10th 2008, 9:19 pm
zel

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
yeah, but that's nothing mate, my gossip involves a wild swingers party, a pair of strap ons and 14 guinea pigs...............but I shouldnt say any more on an open forum!
.... and an entire roll of duct tape?
Old May 10th 2008, 9:22 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zel
.... and an entire roll of duct tape?
no, the duct tape was involved in the rumour about her, her lesbian, and a fist.
Old May 10th 2008, 9:24 pm
zel

no, the duct tape was involved in the rumour about her, her lesbian, and a fist.
Gotta respect the lass tho, turning her own perversions into a way of supporting her lifestyle in Spain!!
Old May 10th 2008, 9:26 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zel
Gotta respect the lass tho, turning her own perversions into a way of supporting her lifestyle in Spain!!
I have to admit, when I first heard what she did I was a little shocked, but I agree, to turn what is essentially a frowned upon sexual deviance into a thriving business in such a male orientated country is commendable.
Old May 10th 2008, 9:27 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

I have to admit, when I first heard what she did I was a little shocked, but I agree, to turn what is essentially a frowned upon sexual deviance into a thriving business in such a male orientated country is commendable.
whadda you still doing here
Old May 10th 2008, 9:27 pm
zel

Just a bit of a school girl error keeping her rings on at the same time ouch!
Old May 10th 2008, 9:28 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
whadda you still doing here
I started a loving thread for you.........
Old May 10th 2008, 9:29 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you darling
Old May 10th 2008, 9:31 pm
zel

Careful now..... mods are back... they will get the moderation baton out!!!

I'm off to do some work and get a tan at the same time!
Old May 10th 2008, 9:32 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you darling
Mitzy........they are picking on me, can you please use your authority and sort em out!
Old May 10th 2008, 9:32 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by Same Difference
Mitzy........they are picking on me, can you please use your authority and sort em out!
Why am I getting the hard man reputation ......... the voices in my head made me do it
Old May 10th 2008, 9:34 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by zel
Careful now..... mods are back... they will get the moderation baton out!!!

I'm off to do some work and get a tan at the same time!
enjoy yerself then........
Old May 10th 2008, 9:34 pm
Straw Man.

Why am I getting the hard man reputation ......... the voices in my head made me do it
I know, I'm finding that hard to work out too.
Old May 10th 2008, 9:36 pm
zel

enjoy yerself then........
Hardly enjoyment

Gotta PDI (clean and prep) 10 New Fiat 500's that arrived early so they can be ready for collection tomorrow Going to be a busy day!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.