Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Letting Agents in Valencia Commune

Letting Agents in Valencia Commune

Old May 4th 2014, 8:08 am
Just Joined

AgedMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Letting Agents in Valencia Commune

Well, at last we have got to Spain and we are now looking at some long term lets on Tuesday and Wednesday. We are using two agents, Valencia Homes and My Valencia Home. They sound very trustworthy to me but I ma a novice at this. Anyone got any comments to make regarding using them? We are anticipating doing a 6 month rental in the Valencia Commune area to start with and see what happens after that. My wife and I would be delighted to meet any residents of the area as I am sure we can learn something from your experience.
Old May 4th 2014, 8:11 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Letting Agents in Valencia Commune

Are you looking at any particular area in Valencia Communidad?

Rosemary
Old May 4th 2014, 8:51 am
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AgedMan
Well, at last we have got to Spain and we are now looking at some long term lets on Tuesday and Wednesday. We are using two agents, Valencia Homes and My Valencia Home. They sound very trustworthy to me but I ma a novice at this. Anyone got any comments to make regarding using them? We are anticipating doing a 6 month rental in the Valencia Commune area to start with and see what happens after that. My wife and I would be delighted to meet any residents of the area as I am sure we can learn something from your experience.
Why do you think they are trustworthy - I'm sure they are, but how can you tell?

There are many, many more agents/web sites.

Try www.fotocasa.es or www.enalquiler.com as two of the main ones in Spain.
Old May 4th 2014, 9:20 am
Just Joined

I am one of those people who trust everyone until proven otherwise but, and it's a big but, I do take great care on my dealings with people, I don't jump into things without thinking and looking and best of all I have a very perceptive wife.
We are looking generally in the Valencia Commune area and the object of the visit next week is to look at the whole area and see if we like it. If we do then we will rent for 6 months and then think about buying. The two properties we are looking at this week are in Naquera and Domeno. We have not been there before but it is a start. Any comments about the areas?
Old May 4th 2014, 10:35 am
Yaaarp

Madridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond repute

Try www.idealista.com
Old May 4th 2014, 11:47 am
Just Joined

OK, will do, thanks Madidboy