Leroy Merlin

Old Jan 4th 2007, 8:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

mitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to behold
Post Leroy Merlin

Went to the new Leroy Merlin. One word to describe it "fantastic". The prices are very reasonable the range is very extensive and the quality is really good. To all those people who have not visited yet be warned though its huge so give yourself plenty of time and wear comfy shoes!

I nearly died of shock when a assistant greeted me with a polite good afternoon and asked me if I wanted any help. It made such a nice change from the usual attitude normally displayed to customers by shop staff in other establishments in this part of Spain.
Old Jan 4th 2007, 8:59 pm
Forum Regular

Mourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really nice
Default Re: Leroy Merlin

Originally Posted by mitzipurr
Went to the new Leroy Merlin. One word to describe it "fantastic". The prices are very reasonable the range is very extensive and the quality is really good. To all those people who have not visited yet be warned though its huge so give yourself plenty of time and wear comfy shoes!

I nearly died of shock when a assistant greeted me with a polite good afternoon and asked me if I wanted any help. It made such a nice change from the usual attitude normally displayed to customers by shop staff in other establishments in this part of Spain.
It is very similar funny enough to the LM in Jerez ! , was impressive ,very clean , good quality products , picked up decent sized oil radiator for 25 euros bargain ! cold nights never thought would be scraping ice off the car ! global warming working in reverse ?
Old Jan 4th 2007, 10:38 pm
Forum Regular

NicCol is on a distinguished road

We were very impressed with the range, though I think some of the prices were mixed as we did notice something we had bought from Eroski a couple of euros dearer in Leroy Merlin.
Old Jan 5th 2007, 10:07 am
BE Enthusiast

maryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond repute

where is the new LM. I go to the one in Jerez at the moment, but is a pain to get through traffic.....is there one in San fernando?
Old Jan 5th 2007, 11:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Nige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud of

Polígono Industrial Tres Caminos
Calle Calamar s/n,
11510 Puerto Real.
Bahía de Cádiz

www.leroymerlin.es
Old Jan 5th 2007, 11:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by maryann
where is the new LM. I go to the one in Jerez at the moment, but is a pain to get through traffic.....is there one in San fernando?
It is near the ITV testing station on the way to Bahia Sur.
Old Jan 5th 2007, 2:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

maryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Nige
I know where it is now, yes it is on the way to Bahia sur. I shall go and check it out.
Did you also know there is an ikea being built on the south side of Jerez..........due to open march 2007, ( cant even see foundations at this point) but who knows.

Hey Nige, thank you for the advice you gave me before I moved here......and did you know Bills bar has closed?
Old Jan 5th 2007, 9:00 pm
Just Joined

kelterjon is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=mitzipurr;4249483]Went to the new Leroy Merlin. One word to describe it "fantastic". The prices are very reasonable the range is very extensive and the quality is really good. To all those people who have not visited yet be warned though its huge so give yourself plenty of time and wear comfy shoes!

Hi there,

Do they sell things like washers, fridge/freezers etc, not moved over yet so just trying to weigh up the costs?
Old Jan 5th 2007, 9:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

my advice when you come over, bring everyhting you can with you. It all works over here on a travel plug or change the plugs.....we have found some of the spanish brands a bit touch and go and some of the international brands more expensive. But then we live here and work here earning Euro's, not bringing pounds to spend.
I have found the best place for electricals is the carrefour.
This is for aftersales as well.
Something has to break 3 times before it will be placed, and once bought you often dont deal with the shop you deal with the manufacturer. But carrefore has good aftersales.

hjope this helps

love mary x x
Old Jan 5th 2007, 10:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud of

Hey Nige, thank you for the advice you gave me before I moved here......and did you know Bills bar has closed?

Had heard he had taken a long holiday. He deserves it.
Old Jan 7th 2007, 8:46 am
Account Closed

Sue-Tom is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Going over to Ayamonte next week understand there is Leroy Merlin store nearby. Could anyone give directions please as would like to purchase items for kitchens and bathrooms.

Tom
Old Jan 7th 2007, 3:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue-Tom
Hi,

Going over to Ayamonte next week understand there is Leroy Merlin store nearby. Could anyone give directions please as would like to purchase items for kitchens and bathrooms.

Tom
Hi Tom,
It's in Aljaraque, about 35km from Ayamonte in the direction of Huelva. Have a look at their map: http://www.leroymerlin.es/mpng2-fron...va_-_Aljaraque
Carol
Old Jan 7th 2007, 6:05 pm
Account Closed

Sue-Tom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Carol&John
Hi Tom,
It's in Aljaraque, about 35km from Ayamonte in the direction of Huelva. Have a look at their map: http://www.leroymerlin.es/mpng2-fron...va_-_Aljaraque
Carol
Thanks Carol

have had a look at website, very helpful

Sue
Old Jan 9th 2007, 4:08 pm
Not Junior but not Senior

poollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Nige
I know where it is now, yes it is on the way to Bahia sur. I shall go and check it out.
Did you also know there is an ikea being built on the south side of Jerez..........due to open march 2007, ( cant even see foundations at this point) but who knows.

Oh No!!!!!! Thought we all liked Spain because it was different now it's getting more like any British out of town shopping centre.....
Old Jan 9th 2007, 4:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

dazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to all

Originally Posted by poollounger
Oh No!!!!!! Thought we all liked Spain because it was different now it's getting more like any British out of town shopping centre.....
Aren't out of town shopping centres more of an American idea? I seem to remember they had them well before they arrived in the UK.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.