Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Leighbloke takes up motorbikes.

Leighbloke takes up motorbikes.

Old Sep 19th 2007, 5:41 am
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Leighbloke takes up motorbikes.

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
People the purpose of this thread is to ridicule and humiliate LB, if you continue to post pictures of gayarsed bikers then I shall be forced to report you all for hijacking!!
Though I can't deny the similarity of the rider in the pic to myself, alas RM it is not me, I really don't like motorcycles.

However as you are constantly on the look out for new ways to meet like minded folk I thought I'd send you this link:- http://www.gaybikers.co.uk/ (is that XTreme on the opening slide??)
Old Sep 19th 2007, 6:08 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

You guys on here really make me laugh - i bet it would be a brill night out with you three - RM, LB and DF - have you all ever met each other face to face.
Take care all
Old Sep 19th 2007, 6:18 am
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
You guys on here really make me laugh - i bet it would be a brill night out with you three - RM, LB and DF - have you all ever met each other face to face.
Take care all
I've never met either of them - but I believe Matt and Derby meet "face to back of head" regularly.
Old Sep 19th 2007, 6:21 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Take care all
Oh yeah, so you like helping old men to the bar with their zimmer frames
Old Sep 19th 2007, 6:24 am
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute

So you regularly trawl the gay sites then leighbloke?
(Politically correct disclaimer: Not that there's anything wrong with that of course)

Of course, being Mucho Macho, that's not a lifestyle I know anything about.
I'm just oozing machismo....in fact I'm so potent I can impregnate women by e-mail attachment.
And the latest breaking news in Europe is that vaginal dryness has been totally eradicated in France....because I drove through there!
Old Sep 19th 2007, 6:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by XTreme
(Politically correct disclaimer: Not that there's anything wrong with that of course)

I'm just oozing machismo....in fact I'm so potent I can impregnate women by e-mail attachment.
And the latest breaking news in Europe is that vaginal dryness has been totally eradicated in France....because I drove through there!
Errrr????? no.

You're a funny guy, having seen your pics - totally deluded, but you are funny.
Old Sep 19th 2007, 6:33 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
Oh yeah, so you like helping old men to the bar with their zimmer frames
- a bit like a busmans holiday then eh - we have kids at school using frames so im used to them
Old Sep 19th 2007, 6:34 am

dreamcatcher is an unknown quantity at this point

Looking forward to watching this thread

Can I join you please
Old Sep 19th 2007, 6:51 am

Originally Posted by dreamcatcher
Can I join you please
Of course
Old Sep 19th 2007, 6:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Of course
I think Matt should be the judge of that, it's his thread after all!!
Old Sep 19th 2007, 6:58 am

Originally Posted by leighbloke
Matt likes sharing

Not watching United?

I am sat up here all alone with my Cruz Campo waiting for the party to start in the Fiesta thread
Old Sep 19th 2007, 6:59 am

dreamcatcher is an unknown quantity at this point

Oooooh ok, meoooow.
Thanks Pam anyway,catch ya later
Old Sep 19th 2007, 7:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Not watching United?
Who??
Old Sep 19th 2007, 7:01 am

Who??
Me neither
Old Sep 19th 2007, 7:06 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by XTreme

Utter shite, pure crap, and unadulterated tosh................

Oh wait....................................no, its OK, I was right the first time.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.