British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Spain (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/)
-   -   Legal Now!!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/legal-now-495446/)

SueG Nov 21st 2007 5:37 pm

Legal Now!!!

Well we have done it. Been into Benidorm and got our Residencia! Did cheat a little bit! A contact was paid who then paid a man to stand in line, we met him at 1.00 at the Police Station where they were only 4 people in front of us and walked out 30 mins later with our Residencia. Now I know people will think we were mad to pay someone but just couldn't face the time spent in the line especially as I have now started work.

Anyone who wants the contact's details and price please pm me.:D

Mitzyboy Nov 21st 2007 5:52 pm

Re: Legal Now!!!

Originally Posted by SueG (Post 5583968)
Well we have done it. Been into Benidorm and got our Residencia! Did cheat a little bit! A contact was paid who then paid a man to stand in line, we met him at 1.00 at the Police Station where they were only 4 people in front of us and walked out 30 mins later with our Residencia. Now I know people will think we were mad to pay someone but just couldn't face the time spent in the line especially as I have now started work.

Does he travel?

Hillybilly Nov 21st 2007 6:05 pm

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy (Post 5584020)
Does he travel?

Not a lot by the sound of it, he lives in a queue!

Mitzyboy Nov 21st 2007 6:06 pm

Originally Posted by Hillybilly (Post 5584088)
Not a lot by the sound of it, he lives in a queue!

Remarkable when you think of it, I wonder what he puts on his CV? :)

Lionda Nov 21st 2007 6:16 pm

Originally Posted by SueG (Post 5583968)

You're staying then ;)

SueG Nov 22nd 2007 6:50 am

Originally Posted by Lionda (Post 5584148)
You're staying then ;)

Too right - just need to get Ian work!!!:)

SueG Nov 22nd 2007 6:53 am

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy (Post 5584020)
Does he travel?

Don't think so - he works nights as a security man, goes to bed for a few hours then goes down the to queue and collects the tickets issued off his men then liases with the likes of us to meet him at the Town Hall. I do know his details are with all the Dutch and he is doing more and more English people and certainly our office uses him.

Lionda Nov 22nd 2007 6:55 am

Originally Posted by SueG (Post 5586900)
Don't think so - he works nights as a security man, goes to bed for a few hours then goes down the to queue and collects the tickets issued off his men then liases with the likes of us to meet him at the Town Hall. I do know his details are with all the Dutch and he is doing more and more English people and certainly our office uses him.

Hey you - shouldn't you be getting ready for work :p xxx

SueG Nov 22nd 2007 4:32 pm

Originally Posted by Lionda (Post 5586905)
Hey you - shouldn't you be getting ready for work :p xxx

10-4 couldn't be better!!!:thumbsup:

spain Nov 22nd 2007 8:40 pm

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy (Post 5584093)
Remarkable when you think of it, I wonder what he puts on his CV? :)

hes a

queuestanderinner

:rofl:

MnM Nov 22nd 2007 8:41 pm

Originally Posted by spain (Post 5589264)
hes a

queuestanderinner

:rofl:

or

Standerinqueuer :p

derek500 Nov 22nd 2007 9:09 pm

When I first got my NIE in Valencia in 2003, I had to queue for two hours at the main police with hundreds of what appeared to be Central/South Americans.

In 2004 they opened an 'EU citizens only' office round the back of El Corte Inglés at Nuevo Centro. When I went to get my residencia card there was no queue, just a waiting room with chairs, no longer than 10 minutes.

SueG Nov 22nd 2007 9:10 pm

Originally Posted by derek500 (Post 5589389)
When I first got my NIE in Valencia in 2003, I had to queue for two hours at the main police with hundreds of what appeared to be Central/South Americans.

In 2004 they opened an 'EU citizens only' office round the back of El Corte Inglés at Nuevo Centro. When I went to get my residencia card there was no queue, just a waiting room with chairs, no longer than 10 minutes.

If only:(

spain Nov 23rd 2007 7:26 am

Originally Posted by MnM (Post 5589274)
or

Standerinqueuer :p

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

keddyboy Nov 23rd 2007 9:25 am

Did our Residencia in 8 minutes car to bar!!!! at Malaga Police Staion.