Leather sofas

Old Jan 24th 2008, 1:39 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Leather sofas

Sorry to barge into your forum from little Portugal
I am looking to buy a new leather sofa,and the prices here seem absolutely outrageous.
Does anyone know of any stores in Spain,or better still websites,so I could compare the prices,I reckon it may be worthwhile sending one over from Spain.
Any help appreciated
Thankyou
Old Jan 24th 2008, 2:02 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Leather sofas

Originally Posted by Cleri
I am looking to buy a new leather sofa,and the prices here seem absolutely outrageous.
Does anyone know of any stores in Spain,or better still websites,so I could compare the prices,I reckon it may be worthwhile sending one over from Spain.
Any help appreciated
Thankyou
Try Furniture Frontera www.furniturefrontera.com

They have some very nice leather sofas etc.
Old Jan 24th 2008, 2:12 pm

Thanks i will have a look
Old Jan 24th 2008, 4:07 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Any help appreciated
Thankyou

Hi Cleri
Your welcome anytime - i want to go to Australia but i love coming in the Spanish forum coz there are some great people on here - i also go in the Ozzie forum and the New Zealand one to see whats going on and to chap with the people there to.
Love Sam
Old Jan 24th 2008, 7:20 pm
Just Joined

thehollos is an unknown quantity at this point

Ikea.
We bought our leather sofa from there and its great quality. Google Ikea spain.
Old Jan 25th 2008, 6:47 am

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Hi Cleri
Your welcome anytime - i want to go to Australia but i love coming in the Spanish forum coz there are some great people on here - i also go in the Ozzie forum and the New Zealand one to see whats going on and to chap with the people there to.
Love Sam
Thanks Sam
Old Jan 25th 2008, 6:48 am

I didnt think about Ikea,we have a massive one in Lisbon,off to have a look at the website,thankyou.
Any other suggestions much appreciated.
Thanks again x
Old Jan 26th 2008, 11:21 am
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute

I didnt think about Ikea,we have a massive one in Lisbon,off to have a look at the website,thankyou.
Any other suggestions much appreciated.
Thanks again x
Hello,
I have bought a leather sofa in NATUZZI. They are now having a sale. Natuzzi has sofas with a very good quality, besides, you can chose the kind of leather you want. they delivery from Italy wherever you need.
I hope it helps, you can glance at www.natuzzi.com
regards,
marisol
Old Jan 26th 2008, 11:33 am

Thanks marisol
I will have a look at that
Old Feb 5th 2008, 9:46 am
Just Joined

grouseblue is a jewel in the roughgrouseblue is a jewel in the roughgrouseblue is a jewel in the roughgrouseblue is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: Leather sofas

Hi I found it cheper to buy from the land of leather in the uk and have shipped here i saved nearly 50%.
Old Feb 5th 2008, 9:47 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by grouseblue
Hi I found it cheper to buy from the land of leather in the uk and have shipped here i saved nearly 50%.
Did it survive the trip ? lol
Old Feb 5th 2008, 9:50 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jdr
Did it survive the trip ? lol

Ours did!
Old Feb 5th 2008, 9:53 am
Just Joined

grouseblue is a jewel in the roughgrouseblue is a jewel in the roughgrouseblue is a jewel in the roughgrouseblue is a jewel in the rough

Yes it did .
Old Feb 5th 2008, 9:55 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by grouseblue
Yes it did .
Welcome by the way, ignore my bit of humour. ;-))
Old Feb 5th 2008, 9:56 am
Just Joined

No problom

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.