Reload this Page >

Learning to drive in Spain

Learning to drive in Spain

Old Dec 28th 2009, 8:16 am
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Learning to drive in Spain

Originally Posted by jdr
They only seem to work if Brits are driving.
But they can´t seem to find the inner lane on a roundabout! Or what a designated parking space for handicapped people look like.....

I hope this helps:

With a handy extension sign:

Last edited by Jur; Dec 28th 2009 at 8:20 am.
Old Dec 28th 2009, 8:32 am
BE Forum Addict

rachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond repute

With apologies for mentioning the UK. It may be irrelevant here as CSE points out, but it's of interest to me because unlike most of you I have no experience of driving there and so can't compare the two.

Can anyone explain in simple terms the rules in the UK?

Is there a distinction between day and night use (someone above raised that)? Is there a set visibility at which lights must be used or must not be used or is it optional (as "You may" seems to imply)?
Old Dec 28th 2009, 9:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jur
But they can´t seem to find the inner lane on a roundabout!
I have to disagree, when traveling straight on they use all the lanes