Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

LANGUAGE EXCHANGE (second attempt)

LANGUAGE EXCHANGE (second attempt)

Old Jan 23rd 2012, 2:39 pm
Just Joined

axarquia is an unknown quantity at this point
Default LANGUAGE EXCHANGE (second attempt)

Touched by the great acceptance of my previous post, I feel obliged to launch a new thread with the same title and subject.

Looking forward to reading ALL your replies (specially if they have "something" to do with the subject)

Thank you

--------------------------

I am a Spanish man from Madrid living now in the Axarquía of Málaga (near Benagalbón).

Looking for a native English speaker that lives near this area to exchange conversation in Spanish / English and to work hard both in listening and speaking.

Flexible timing, seriousness and "Castilian accent"!!

Jose
Old Jan 23rd 2012, 3:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: LANGUAGE EXCHANGE (second attempt)

Originally Posted by axarquia
Touched by the great acceptance of my previous post, I feel obliged to launch a new thread with the same title and subject.

Looking forward to reading ALL your replies (specially if they have "something" to do with the subject)

Thank you

--------------------------

I am a Spanish man from Madrid living now in the Axarquía of Málaga (near Benagalbón).

Looking for a native English speaker that lives near this area to exchange conversation in Spanish / English and to work hard both in listening and speaking.

Flexible timing, seriousness and "Castilian accent"!!

Jose
Ok...as I said before (and meant it) it would be great (for me or 9yo son) to converse with someone with a Castilian (actually any non-Andalu'!) accent & skype would be my only realistic means because of geography. That too is problematic because of internet speed. See what other possible results you get and count me way down the list as 'difficult' !!
Old Jan 23rd 2012, 3:34 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with your new thread, have you looked in the local library as often you get people put up on the notice board about language exchange.
Old Jan 23rd 2012, 3:47 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Good luck with your new thread, have you looked in the local library as often you get people put up on the notice board about language exchange.
or ask at the ayuntamiento or casa de cultura - or even some bars....- some run intercambio schemes

ours tried to, but we couldn't get enough Spanish people interested
Old Jan 23rd 2012, 3:49 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by fionamw
Ok...as I said before (and meant it) it would be great (for me or 9yo son) to converse with someone with a Castilian (actually any non-Andalu'!) accent & skype would be my only realistic means because of geography. That too is problematic because of internet speed. See what other possible results you get and count me way down the list as 'difficult' !!

Dear fionamw

It's true geography in Axarquia doesn't help, small roads and many curves. Comares is not very far from my place but not really near to drive often. And my internet speed is also very slow, I am afraid not enough for Skype.

Anyway thank you for your kind answer!!
Old Jan 30th 2012, 6:55 am
Just Joined

axarquian is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Axarquia, I am interested !!! I would send you a PM but I am not allowed to as I have not previously made 3 posts on the forums. I am near Velez Malaga,maybe you would contact me !!
Old Jan 30th 2012, 8:43 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by axarquian
Hello Axarquia, I am interested !!! I would send you a PM but I am not allowed to as I have not previously made 3 posts on the forums. I am near Velez Malaga,maybe you would contact me !!

Hi Axarquian

I sent a PM to you before, I don't know if you received it. I am not sure if the limit is 3 or more than 3, anyway, this is my 4th post!! Please try to send me a PM and we can arrange by mail.