Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Lady Elizabeth school

Lady Elizabeth school

Old Apr 15th 2007, 7:11 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold
Default Lady Elizabeth school

My eldest son has finally made the decision to move out with us . Supposing he actually manages to get a place, is there anyone out there that lives in the vicinity of Llacuna, or Villalonga that would be willing to ferry him to and from with their child? I am just very concerned about the logistics of getting my youngest child to and from school in Villalonga, as he would need to be at school for 9, and then home at 5.30 and i can't for the life of me think how i'll manage it!
Alternately, does anyone know of a bus service that runs from nearby? I know there is a school bus service, from Pereguer, but again, the problem is clashing times: .
Any suggestions???
Old Apr 15th 2007, 9:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lady Elizabeth school

Originally Posted by silverchick
My eldest son has finally made the decision to move out with us . Supposing he actually manages to get a place, is there anyone out there that lives in the vicinity of Llacuna, or Villalonga that would be willing to ferry him to and from with their child? I am just very concerned about the logistics of getting my youngest child to and from school in Villalonga, as he would need to be at school for 9, and then home at 5.30 and i can't for the life of me think how i'll manage it!
Alternately, does anyone know of a bus service that runs from nearby? I know there is a school bus service, from Pereguer, but again, the problem is clashing times: .
Any suggestions???
have a look here think its a lot nearer for you

Last edited by spain; Apr 15th 2007 at 9:10 pm.
Old Apr 17th 2007, 5:15 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Lady Elizabeth runs it's own buses............are you no-where near their routes?
Old Apr 17th 2007, 8:19 am
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

Hello,
I believe the nearest service goes from Pereguer, which is still quite a way from Villalonga.Arghh!! the logistics of it all!!
Old Apr 17th 2007, 10:33 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by silverchick
Hello,
I believe the nearest service goes from Pereguer, which is still quite a way from Villalonga.Arghh!! the logistics of it all!!
You mean Pedreguer?

It probably leaves there quite early though....check with the school
Old Apr 17th 2007, 11:51 am
BE Enthusiast

derek500 has a spectacular aura aboutderek500 has a spectacular aura aboutderek500 has a spectacular aura about

When we moved over, we approached it from a different way. First we found a school we liked that had places and then looked for a house within easy travelling distance.

Some kids at her school are spending up to two hours each way in the school bus. Not good.
Old Apr 17th 2007, 12:05 pm
Just Joined

gemmaholly is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by derek500
When we moved over, we approached it from a different way. First we found a school we liked that had places and then looked for a house within easy travelling distance.

Some kids at her school are spending up to two hours each way in the school bus. Not good.

That is how we did it when we first moved twenty years ago. Come the Summer spending that amount of time on a coach is going to be horrific!
Old Apr 18th 2007, 8:42 am
Fed up in England!!

yes, my thought exactly,
I think we have to think more of the living situation really, he's only got one more year to go, so to buy in an area that we might not really want, just because of the school seems daft. I've found out they don't do the a level he really wants to do also.
he thinks he might live with his dad for a year then come out after that for a gap year, learn Spanish and have a bit of fun!
does anyoneknow which schools do the baccalaureate in English? in case thats an option?