Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

"Labour isn't working"

"Labour isn't working"

Old Aug 22nd 2007, 10:43 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Labour isn't working"

Originally Posted by leighbloke
Not specifically but generally I've found them to be the most obnoxious, shoulder chipped, whinging, people I've come across - where are you from?
Yippppeeeeeee here we go
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 10:44 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Yippppeeeeeee here we go
I was about to hit the hay but I am staying now!!
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 10:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

SoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
aside from the fact that Scotland controls England with a strong percentage and England has no say in the general affairs of Scotland, nope, all good my end!
Well, that is the downside of being in the "United Kingdom". Although, I do personally find the ability for Scottish MPs to vote on English matters but it is not possible the other way round. Odd indeed.

However, how far do you take it? Separate Wales, England and Scotland. Why stop there? Maybe split Yorkshire into 4. East Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire and South Yorkshire. Lets divide up into counties and run our own affairs, eh?
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 10:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

SoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by leighbloke
Not specifically but generally I've found them to be the most obnoxious, shoulder chipped, whinging, people I've come across - where are you from?
West Yorkshire.
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 10:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yippppeeeeeee here we go
How do you manage to keep your impartiality? Do you have to practice or is it some natural talent?
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 10:49 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SoJohn
Well, that is the downside of being in the "United Kingdom". Although, I do personally find the ability for Scottish MPs to vote on English matters but it is not possible the other way round. Odd indeed.

However, how far do you take it? Separate Wales, England and Scotland. Why stop there? Maybe split Yorkshire into 4. East Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire and South Yorkshire. Lets divide up into counties and run our own affairs, eh?
I don't agree with partition in any way, while the rest of Europe is being thrown together regardless of cultural differences and history Scotland bleats on about home rule and Culloden!

As if Culloden had much to do with the English any bloody way!
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 10:50 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

How do you manage to keep your impartiality? Do you have to practice or is it some natural talent?
No it is completely natural, as is the sense of humour I have

Did you know you can multi quote btw, rather than post loads of separate posts?
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 10:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yes, I know.
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 10:51 pm
Senior Moment

Yes, I know.

Oh
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 10:52 pm
Straw Man.

Yippppeeeeeee here we go
I was about to hit the hay but I am staying now!!

West Yorkshire.
I don't agree with partition in any way, while the rest of Europe is being thrown together regardless of cultural differences and history Scotland bleats on about home rule and Culloden!

As if Culloden had much to do with the English any bloody way!

Yes, I know.
What like this Mitz??
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 10:52 pm
Straw Man.

Oh
Yeah, he knows!
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 10:53 pm
Senior Moment

What like this Mitz??
Absolutely correct, have a gold star
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 10:54 pm
Senior Moment

Yeah, he knows!

He's trying to wind me up
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 10:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yes, I know.
Oh
No need to be confused.
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 10:55 pm
Straw Man.

He's trying to wind me up
NO!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.