la marina!!!!

Old Apr 2nd 2008, 2:19 pm
Just Joined

donnam is on a distinguished road
Default la marina!!!!

hi, been looking at property websites for this area in costa blanca (la marina), anyone tell me what the area is like for ex pats, crime, generally would like to hear from anyone that may live or about to live there, thanks so much Donna
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 2:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

SueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: la marina!!!!

Originally Posted by donnam
hi, been looking at property websites for this area in costa blanca (la marina), anyone tell me what the area is like for ex pats, crime, generally would like to hear from anyone that may live or about to live there, thanks so much Donna
Absolutely heaving with them!!! Are you talking about La Marina the village or La Marina the urbinisation?
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 3:00 pm
Just Joined

donnam is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by SueG
Absolutely heaving with them!!! Are you talking about La Marina the village or La Marina the urbinisation?
hi, the urbanisation, what is it like to live there, looking at buying property there as it seems quite reasonable, Donna
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 5:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

SueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by donnam
hi, the urbanisation, what is it like to live there, looking at buying property there as it seems quite reasonable, Donna
I dont actually live there but live in Quesada which is the next urbanisation along. I personally am not overstruck on either my urbanisation or La Marina (they are both absolutely huge) - I hear very little Spanish and mostly English but of course it is each to their own. I do like La Marina the village and beach and also Guardamar town and beach - you are within easy reach of Torrevieja (which I also am not overstruck on but the promenade and beach are fine to sit and watch the world go by). If you want to e-mail and ask any specific questions by all means do so - I will give an honest opinion (but don't forget it will only be mine!)
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 9:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Finally now living in Lo Marabu, Rojales, and it feels like home
andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SueG
I dont actually live there but live in Quesada which is the next urbanisation along. I personally am not overstruck on either my urbanisation or La Marina (they are both absolutely huge) - I hear very little Spanish and mostly English but of course it is each to their own. I do like La Marina the village and beach and also Guardamar town and beach - you are within easy reach of Torrevieja (which I also am not overstruck on but the promenade and beach are fine to sit and watch the world go by). If you want to e-mail and ask any specific questions by all means do so - I will give an honest opinion (but don't forget it will only be mine!)
Does Quesada have its own police station, or is it Guardamar that would be the one, have you had any dealings with the local police, or even passed the time of day with them ?
Old Apr 8th 2008, 2:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by andyrich666
Does Quesada have its own police station, or is it Guardamar that would be the one, have you had any dealings with the local police, or even passed the time of day with them ?
And the point of your question is????
Old Apr 14th 2008, 10:19 pm
Forum Regular

cmorgy has a spectacular aura aboutcmorgy has a spectacular aura aboutcmorgy has a spectacular aura about

Sue, agree with you regarding loads of english in Quesada, I think more in La Marina. Have you gone to the Spanish bar La Taberna, we do and it is great, Spanish atmosphere and alot of Spanish people that live in Quesada go there.
Old Aug 31st 2008, 9:15 am

dinner-dash is an unknown quantity at this point

just back from la marina urb
Old Aug 31st 2008, 2:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by dinner-dash
And?????
Old Aug 31st 2008, 3:27 pm
Just Joined

SteveR is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dinner-dash
No Bother, i am new to the forum and did not quite know all the rules.
Steve