Reload this Page >

Kutxabank Reviews please!

Kutxabank Reviews please!

Old Jul 4th 2019, 11:01 am
Just Joined

RichardBarca is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Kutxabank Reviews please!

Hi! <my first post>

My GF and I are currently Caixa Bank customers (she is Spanish and has been with them for over 20yrs), but we are hearing some very bad reviews about the bank recently. We are about to buy a new apartment and will need a mortgage. Kutxabank is the bank financing the build with the construction company and we have already had meetings with them and been approved for an incredibly good mortgage. We then asked Caxia Bank what they could do for us and they immediately matched it.

Googling recent reviews on Caxia Bank we are seeing lots and lots of unhappy people and so we are seriously considering Kutxabank

Can anyone on here give us some reviews on Kutxabank Pros- Cons etc basically anything that will give us a nudge either way.

Thanks in advance!! :-D
Old Jul 4th 2019, 11:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Retired in Euskadi has a reputation beyond reputeRetired in Euskadi has a reputation beyond reputeRetired in Euskadi has a reputation beyond reputeRetired in Euskadi has a reputation beyond reputeRetired in Euskadi has a reputation beyond reputeRetired in Euskadi has a reputation beyond reputeRetired in Euskadi has a reputation beyond reputeRetired in Euskadi has a reputation beyond reputeRetired in Euskadi has a reputation beyond reputeRetired in Euskadi has a reputation beyond reputeRetired in Euskadi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kutxabank Reviews please!

We've had an account with them since we retired here in 2009. Cannot fault them. Having said that, we don't need a mortgage with them. Just my pension goes in plus a few other bits.
Their online service is very good indeed.
Obviously here in the Basque country there are lots of ATM's/branches, but even on the Costas, withdrawals should be free where there is a "Euro 6000" sign.
They certainly seem to be free of the taint of corruption that one hears with others.
Other than that, sorry, can't be much more help.
Old Jul 4th 2019, 11:38 am
Just Joined

RichardBarca is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Kutxabank Reviews please!

No that's fine! Any feedback is good. Appreciate the reply cheers! :-)