Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Kittens ready approx end of July

Kittens ready approx end of July

Old Jun 21st 2012, 7:21 pm
Forum Regular

lovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nice
Default Kittens ready approx end of July

HOMELESS PREGNANT MUM ONLY 3 HOURS OFF GIVING BIRTH.
I could not ignore her pleading cries and the desperate look in her eyes so I took her in but unfortunately I can not keep them. The kittens are 3 weeks old today and starting to play with each other, sooooo cute! Here are some photos taken today. Mum is so affectionate, the sweetest nature, rubs herself up against my dog and ignores the growls from the resident cat.
They all need a loving safe home, can you offer one or know someone who could? ready approx end of July.
Anyone able to give love to mum, will be rewarded a million times over, for sure. A collection is now being organised to pay to get mum neutered ready for her new family.
Attached Thumbnails Kittens ready approx end of July-lovely-girl.jpg   Kittens ready approx end of July-i-would-love-you-forever.jpg   Kittens ready approx end of July-usual-startled-look.jpg   Kittens ready approx end of July-baby-tia.jpg   Kittens ready approx end of July-mouse-happy.jpg  

Old Jun 22nd 2012, 6:06 am
Forum Regular

sujee is a glorious beacon of lightsujee is a glorious beacon of lightsujee is a glorious beacon of lightsujee is a glorious beacon of lightsujee is a glorious beacon of lightsujee is a glorious beacon of lightsujee is a glorious beacon of lightsujee is a glorious beacon of lightsujee is a glorious beacon of lightsujee is a glorious beacon of lightsujee is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Kittens ready approx end of July

I would love to have any but I already have 2 very unfriendly cats who don't even get on with each other so I daren't introduce another.