Kitchens.....

Old Oct 14th 2010, 5:49 pm
Forum Regular

xxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nice
Question Kitchens.....

Im renovating my house and want to buy a new kitchen, only base units, can anyone recommend anywhere, Alicante-Gandia areas, and inland, I want to buy flatpack, so far the cheapest has been 1K... and im not looking to spend that much...

Thanks Jen
Old Oct 14th 2010, 6:45 pm
VFR
BE Forum Addict

VFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kitchens.....

Originally Posted by xxfrecklesxx
Im renovating my house and want to buy a new kitchen, only base units, can anyone recommend anywhere, Alicante-Gandia areas, and inland, I want to buy flatpack, so far the cheapest has been 1K... and im not looking to spend that much...

Thanks Jen
Vial in Denia ? (advertise in the free papers)
Mate of mine bought some recently & said the price was fairly good.
Old Oct 14th 2010, 8:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

poolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to behold

I went round a few flat pack kitchen places in Gandia, Denia areas. I think of about 5 quotes for a range of units (nothing fancy just c 10 base units & 5 wall) Ikea came off the best at just over 1200e. You have to drive to Murcia of course to pick it up.

I'd be careful buying anything too cheap. There's a factory near Gandia & the quality was poor, price was Ikeaish but the edges of the cut wood were rough & unsealed.

Don't just look at brochures & door fronts, have a good look inside the cabinets, under the drawers etc. Any moisture will get inside non sealed edges & the wood will soak it up.

Hope it helps, I think I'll change my name to xxxxpoolboyxxxx

Anything else just ask,

cheers
Old Oct 15th 2010, 4:39 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Lee Roy Merlins, Hardy´s, Brico Depot.

Rosemary