Reload this Page >

kids in madrid :)

kids in madrid :)

Old Jul 9th 2008, 1:01 pm
Just Joined

palomablanca21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default kids in madrid :)

Dear fellow Expats,

I moved to Madrid some 6 years ago with my then 9 year old son. I came as a single parent, without knowing where to start in terms of English schools, good afterschool activities, or how to get documentation sorted out (DNI, social security, bla bla bla). The info available on the web is pretty general and not really focussed on families with kids living in Madrid. With this in mind I have put together a website aimed at families moving to Madrid, or who have recently moved to Madrid, and which I hope they might find useful. It's also aimed at families who are simply visiting Madrid. I would love some feedback on whether it's achieving its aim!

If you are interested it's called kidsinmadrid.com
Old Jul 9th 2008, 5:34 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: kids in madrid :)

Originally Posted by palomablanca21
Dear fellow Expats,

I moved to Madrid some 6 years ago with my then 9 year old son. I came as a single parent, without knowing where to start in terms of English schools, good afterschool activities, or how to get documentation sorted out (DNI, social security, bla bla bla). The info available on the web is pretty general and not really focussed on families with kids living in Madrid. With this in mind I have put together a website aimed at families moving to Madrid, or who have recently moved to Madrid, and which I hope they might find useful. It's also aimed at families who are simply visiting Madrid. I would love some feedback on whether it's achieving its aim!

If you are interested it's called kidsinmadrid.com
If it is your own website, you can go into my profile and add the link to your signature so people can see it everytime you post.
Please read rule 9 in the site rules at the bottom of the page, thanks.
Old Jul 9th 2008, 5:39 pm
Just Joined

palomablanca21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: kids in madrid :)

Thanks for the tip, I appreciate it!