Karma Fun

Old Feb 4th 2007, 7:09 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Karma Fun

Anyone noticed, if you buy a lot of shares on the Karma fun page, your reputation goes DOWN. I ve gone from 'beyond repute' to 'really nice' either people have removed karma because I've upset them. or its that I've bought a lot of shares and now only have 45 points. I NEED MORE KARMA!
Old Feb 4th 2007, 9:40 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Karma Fun

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Anyone noticed, if you buy a lot of shares on the Karma fun page, your reputation goes DOWN. I ve gone from 'beyond repute' to 'really nice' either people have removed karma because I've upset them. or its that I've bought a lot of shares and now only have 45 points. I NEED MORE KARMA!
Mnay thanks to those who have helped, gained 630 points so far... and now have a 'brilliant future'
Old Feb 4th 2007, 1:43 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

What ..... shameless Advertising for Karma
Old Feb 4th 2007, 2:05 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
What ..... shameless Advertising for Karma
Yes, totally, wouldn't have acted like this if I'd been in the UK, must be this Spanish sunshine.
Old Feb 4th 2007, 2:13 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, totally, wouldn't have acted like this if I'd been in the UK, must be this Spanish sunshine.
You have sunshine
One of the downsides of living on the side of a large hill is that when the cloud comes down its a bit like those pics you see of London streets in the 1800's with that strange eirie mist that Jack the Rippers about to emerge from
Old Feb 4th 2007, 2:24 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Scratching head and trying not to appear too thick......but really feeling like a blonde at the moment......could anyone explain the karma and karma fun thingie? *laffin*....I HAVE tried to figure it out myself, but it's all a bit foreign at the moment
Old Feb 4th 2007, 2:37 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by MnM
Scratching head and trying not to appear too thick......but really feeling like a blonde at the moment......could anyone explain the karma and karma fun thingie? *laffin*....I HAVE tried to figure it out myself, but it's all a bit foreign at the moment

If you think someone has been particularly helpful or you appreciate their post then you can leave them Karma by clicking on the Karma icon under their name. The Karma points build up, and you can use them to have some fun on the virtual karma trading floor buying shares.

I left you some earlier for your positive intro post. Check your profile.

Hope this has been helpful, and if it has..........
Old Feb 4th 2007, 2:39 pm
MnM

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
If you think someone has been particularly helpful or you appreciate their post then you can leave them Karma by clicking on the Karma icon under their name. The Karma points build up, and you can use them to have some fun on the virtual karma trading floor buying shares.

I left you some earlier for your positive intro post. Check your profile.

Hope this has been helpful, and if it has..........
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....k.....now I get it *laffin at my inexperience*....thanks again Mitzyboy

Much appreciated and returning the favour!
Old Feb 4th 2007, 3:12 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by MnM
You will see under your name now a little blue square, as your karma builds up the number of squares increases, if you put your cursor on those squares, no need to click, it comes up with a little message to show your 'reputation'. If you click on profile at the top of the page, you will see your profile, and a bit further down the page, who has given you karma. You can use those karma points to buy 'virtual' shares in any company quoted on the various stock exchanges, then hope that by clever trading you can build up your points
Old Feb 4th 2007, 3:17 pm
MnM

You will see under your name now a little blue square, as your karma builds up the number of squares increases, if you put your cursor on those squares, no need to click, it comes up with a little message to show your 'reputation'. If you click on profile at the top of the page, you will see your profile, and a bit further down the page, who has given you karma. You can use those karma points to buy 'virtual' shares in any company quoted on the various stock exchanges, then hope that by clever trading you can build up your points
Thank you very much for all the detailed info, mikelincs, much appreciated.....and a pleasure to meet you
Old Feb 4th 2007, 9:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

[.....when the cloud comes down its a bit like those pics you see of London streets in the 1800's with that strange eirie mist that Jack the Rippers about to emerge from]

Ha!
The lady that runs the bar in our village, says that just as the stereotypical perception of Spain is bullfights and flamenco; so HER stereotypical image of Blighty is exactly that!!