Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Just ONE SENTENCE why we should STAY in Spain !

Wikiposts

Just ONE SENTENCE why we should STAY in Spain !

Old Jan 24th 2009, 4:52 am
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just ONE SENTENCE why we should STAY in Spain !

Why we should stay in Spain:

Cos it's impossible to sell our houses!

Nah, just jesting, here´s another

Being able to pop down the garden for a lemon in the Gin and tonic
Old Jan 24th 2009, 5:23 am
Just Joined

bizzbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jackytoo
Why we should stay in Spain:

Cos it's impossible to sell our houses!

Nah, just jesting, here´s another

Even though I do not speak the language I love it and would not change a thing, all can I say, good weather and cost of living is low even with the low exchange rate
Old Jan 24th 2009, 6:35 am
Forum Regular

arko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to all

The smell of jasmine and the sound of crickets as you take a walk with your loved ones on a summer's evening- you can't get better than that
Old Jan 24th 2009, 5:44 pm
Grapes are good 4 U !

GrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jackytoo
Yeah JackyToo, that's one of my favourites too!!

Being able to have a (skinny) dip in your own pool on those balmy summer nights !!!
Old Jan 25th 2009, 1:06 am
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, nighttime noises.

I like being able to be in a bar at 1 in the morning, with young kids around and not a drunk in sight.
Old Jan 25th 2009, 1:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bil
Yeah, nighttime noises.

I like being able to be in a bar at 1 in the morning, with young kids around and not a drunk in sight.
Old Jan 25th 2009, 2:31 am
Grapes are good 4 U !

GrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bil
Yeah !!! - And I like the fact that you don't have to queue up 3 deep to the bar to get a drink... the Spanish (in fact most Euro Countries bar UK) just handle a bar so much better.... table service is so much more civilised AND THEY TRUST YOU TO PAY THE BILL !!!
Old Jan 25th 2009, 2:36 am
Just Joined

bizzbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GrapeEater

Being able to have a (skinny) dip in your own pool on those balmy summer nights !!!
Ya that is right being able to go naked anytime is good also
Old Jan 25th 2009, 9:59 am
Ex Expat

scampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bizzbie
Ya that is right being able to go naked anytime is good also
I don't know what my neighbours would think of that......
Old Jan 25th 2009, 10:09 am
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GrapeEater

Brrrr NEVER in UK no matter what the season.
Old Jan 25th 2009, 8:50 pm
Forum Regular

jdunbavin is a name known to alljdunbavin is a name known to alljdunbavin is a name known to alljdunbavin is a name known to alljdunbavin is a name known to alljdunbavin is a name known to alljdunbavin is a name known to alljdunbavin is a name known to alljdunbavin is a name known to alljdunbavin is a name known to alljdunbavin is a name known to all

Well my neighbour walk around naked in the Summer (German) never mind skinny dipping, but I must say I don't mind.....
Old Jan 25th 2009, 9:02 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdunbavin
Well my neighbour walk around naked in the Summer (German) never mind skinny dipping, but I must say I don't mind.....
I've got one who does the ironing topless on the balcony

I'll let you decide if that's a reason to stay in Spain or not
Old Jan 27th 2009, 1:07 am
Just Joined

carol0412 is an unknown quantity at this point

The smell of Dame de Noche at night - heaven.

Children playing out and not on computers because of the lousy weather.

Walking on the paseo (prom) without being blown over, even on a windy day.

Being able to open your windows every day, for most of the day.

I could go on and on and it's just reminded me why we came. Sorry I can never stop at one. That reminds me cheap good red wine.
Old Jan 27th 2009, 1:16 am
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

None of which are possible this week!
Old Jan 27th 2009, 1:22 am
Just Joined

carol0412 is an unknown quantity at this point

My daughter is outside at the moment.

My windows are open and the sun is shining.

We are going for a walk in 30 mins to the paseo with the dog.

Cheap red wine tonight - definately!!

Dame de Noche - No you got me there. Well the rest is good enough for now and it won't be that long for this too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.