Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Just Moved to Valencia.

Just Moved to Valencia.

Old Jul 9th 2014, 4:21 pm
Just Joined

Drezerial is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Just Moved to Valencia.

Hey, I've just moved to Valencia, Spain. I'm from bristol, England. Looking to learn the language and eventually find a job. Any expacts about on Valencia that can give me some advice or words of wisdom or just want to hang out it would amazing. I'm on Facebook, look up Andrea zerial cheers.
Old Jul 9th 2014, 4:51 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just Moved to Valencia.

Hello and welcome to BE!!

I've just moved this thread to the Spain forum for you.
Old Jul 9th 2014, 4:59 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Drezerial
Hey, I've just moved to Valencia, Spain. I'm from bristol, England. Looking to learn the language and eventually find a job. Any expacts about on Valencia that can give me some advice or words of wisdom or just want to hang out it would amazing. I'm on Facebook, look up Andrea zerial cheers.
Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. I am the Concierge for the Spanish section and thought that you might find it helpful to know that the moderators for the Spanish forums are Fred James and Bevs, moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge of the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old Jul 9th 2014, 5:04 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

You will love living in the city it is a wonderful place to look around and the atmosphere is great. As you are on FB look up a group called Internationals as they are all expats who meet up somewhere in the city and I am sure that they will be able to give you loads of useful information.

Rosemary
Old Jul 10th 2014, 9:37 am

Sorry, I made a mistake with the name of the FB page they are called Internations.

Rosemary