Just checking

Old Dec 8th 2007, 1:21 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Just checking

I just wanted to make sure that none of you on here have actually been declared dead. I know its a touchy subject for some, but I only ask, because my name is being sullied again by the world press and it just bought to mind that none of us can really tell whats skulking behind our chosen screen names

Oh, and by the way I think its against forum rules to post if you are declared dead.
Old Dec 8th 2007, 1:24 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just checking

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
I just wanted to make sure that none of you on here have actually been declared dead. I know its a touchy subject for some, but I only ask, because my name is being sullied again by the world press and it just bought to mind that none of us can really tell whats skulking behind our chosen screen names

Oh, and by the way I think its against forum rules to post if you are declared dead.
Physically dead or brain dead?

Rosemary
Old Dec 8th 2007, 1:24 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Is brain dead included in that category?
Old Dec 8th 2007, 1:27 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Mmmmm .... the "brain dead" issue seems to be a common question. Although my name sake (alias) was clearly brain dead to think that anyone was going to fall for his cunning plan, I think completely dead is the criteria here. An insurance claim would be a plus actually because then we could all blackmail you
Old Dec 8th 2007, 1:29 pm
MnM

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Mmmmm .... the "brain dead" issue seems to be a common question. Although my name sake (alias) was clearly brain dead to think that anyone was going to fall for his cunning plan, I think completely dead is the criteria here. An insurance claim would be a plus actually because then we could all blackmail you
So, in effect, what you're saying is anything without a pulse?

I just want to make sure I understand the rules
Old Dec 8th 2007, 1:30 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

You have totally lost me and no.....I am not brain dead

What you on about?
Old Dec 8th 2007, 1:32 pm
MnM

He's talking about Mr John Jones, not to be mistaken with Mr Mitzy

Read story here
Old Dec 8th 2007, 1:34 pm

Originally Posted by MnM
He's talking about Mr Jon Jones

Read story here
Thanks Martha, you can tell how much of the news I watch
Old Dec 8th 2007, 1:35 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MnM
Is brain dead included in that category?
Hey we thought the same thing at the same time......what does that mean?

Rosemary
Old Dec 8th 2007, 1:37 pm
MnM

Originally Posted by The Oddities
Hey we thought the same thing at the same time......what does that mean?

Rosemary
Yes, just noticed that myself.

I believe there is a saying about great minds and how they are definitely far from brain dead
Old Dec 8th 2007, 1:39 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

I am dead bored, does that count?

Originally Posted by MnM
Yes, just noticed that myself.

I believe there is a saying about great minds and how they are definitely far from brain dead
Like your style.

Rosemary
MnM

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
Thanks Martha, you can tell how much of the news I watch
I read about it yesterday and thought it was funny that the canoeist was using the same name as Mitzy.....although Mitzy spells his first name differently
Old Dec 8th 2007, 1:40 pm

Originally Posted by MnM
I read about it yesterday and thought it was funny that the canoeist was using the same name as Mitzy.....although Mitzy spells his first name differently
Perhaps they are related and Mitzy has had a little windfall!
Old Dec 8th 2007, 1:40 pm
MnM

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I am dead bored, does that count?
Do you have a pulse?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.