Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Jurassic Frog/Toad

Jurassic Frog/Toad

Old Feb 13th 2008, 11:42 am
Forum Regular

simon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to all
Exclamation Jurassic Frog/Toad

I have just returned from my house in Spain ,whilst there the biggest frog/toad (size of a hedgehog)appeared at our back door . Thought it was the gin and tonic or i had bought a house in Jurassic Park .Can anyone throw any light on these
Old Feb 13th 2008, 11:57 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jurassic Frog/Toad

Originally Posted by simon2129
I have just returned from my house in Spain ,whilst there the biggest frog/toad (size of a hedgehog)appeared at our back door . Thought it was the gin and tonic or i had bought a house in Jurassic Park .Can anyone throw any light on these
From the free beer thread.
Old Feb 13th 2008, 12:39 pm
Forum Regular

turtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really nice
Default Re: Jurassic Frog/Toad

Harmless to humans but deadly to dogs etc. They emit some sort of poison through their skin, so if a dog chews one , it's bingo !

Saw one here last Summer, it was sitting in the middle of the road threatening all comers, tried to move it with a stick, it flexed it's muscles and hissed - so I ran off.
Old Feb 13th 2008, 12:59 pm
Forum Regular

simon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to all
Smile Re: Jurassic Frog/Toad

i hope it wasnt a baby one i saw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!