Joseph!

Old Jun 9th 2007, 10:07 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Joseph!

Just wondering if anyone watched the final of Joseph tonight? Yep I know I am a reality tv freak but hey there you go Anyway, I thought the best man won, and when he sang I Close My Eyes at the end I have goose bumps
Old Jun 9th 2007, 10:08 pm

Default Re: Joseph!

Originally Posted by sam parky
Just wondering if anyone watched the final of Joseph tonight? Yep I know I am a reality tv freak but hey there you go Anyway, I thought the best man won, and when he sang I Close My Eyes at the end I have goose bumps
Hey Crispy, is it another thing we have in common or or you not quite as sad as me
Old Jun 9th 2007, 10:20 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Hey Crispy, is it another thing we have in common or or you not quite as sad as me

Hey Pammy I am pretty sad, but sadly not as sad as you

No really, I would watch them all but Mal is really not in to them and as I am not too bothered about the TV (mainly because I am hooked on here) and as long as I get to watch my CSI, I usually let him decide.......He would never agree with that he would say I am a control freak
Old Jun 9th 2007, 10:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

jeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nice

I watched it. think he has a fantastic voice but a bit slime ball something about him I don't like. keith has a good voice but does not look like a Joseph. Though tonight I thought the guy with the blond hair ( can't remember his name but I have been on the beer ) was very good, the best hes been all series..
Old Jun 9th 2007, 10:28 pm

Originally Posted by jeanc
I watched it. think he has a fantastic voice but a bit slime ball something about him I don't like. keith has a good voice but does not look like a Joseph. Though tonight I thought the guy with the blond hair ( can't remember his name but I have been on the beer ) was very good, the best hes been all series..
I thought the guy with the curly blonde hair, older than the others (but young enough for me ) was the best. I think he went out on the 3rd or 4th show and couldnt understand why?
Old Jun 9th 2007, 10:30 pm

Originally Posted by crispygirl
Hey Pammy I am pretty sad, but sadly not as sad as you

No really, I would watch them all but Mal is really not in to them and as I am not too bothered about the TV (mainly because I am hooked on here) and as long as I get to watch my CSI, I usually let him decide.......He would never agree with that he would say I am a control freak
Thats just what I do with Benny, let him put what he wants on and come up here to the puter But not, and I repeat not when a reality tv show is on
Old Jun 9th 2007, 10:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

jeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nice

I thought the guy with the curly blonde hair, older than the others (but young enough for me ) was the best. I think he went out on the 3rd or 4th show and couldnt understand why?
I didn't watch it with that much interest early on in the series it's something thats just grown on me over the last 4 - 5 weeks.
Old Jun 9th 2007, 10:54 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Hi All, yes I watched it, really pleased that Lee won, another Essex talent!!!, not that there are many, well not that I know off, sorry if I have offended any Essex superstars!.
Thought Lee was right for the part from the beginning, although I thought Lewis looked the part, bless him , such talent for a 17 and now 18 year old, watched that with a bottle of champagne while OH is at our house in Competa, bottle of champagne was an aniversary pressie as he isn't here with me but out enjoying himself in the lovely weather with great people. But I have to confess I was there a week ago while he was working so shouldn't feel bitter, hee hee. But he is working too as he is rewiring the house, aaahhh bless.
So with my bottle I watched Joseph and then the Real madrid match as I am an avid fan, that was nail biting as Barcelona were playing at the same time, both teams drew so all down to the final match, will my nerves last out!!!.
Take care all,
Love eve
Old Jun 10th 2007, 7:29 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

yes, definitely the best man won, but I did have a suspicion that Keith could win due to his youth and looks. Lee was by far the best singer/performer over the whole series, and even if he had not won, I'm sure he would have got some leading role judging by what Bill Kenwright was saying. Both of us were willing him to win, but not enough to ring in and vote.