Joost in Spain

Old May 19th 2007, 6:18 pm
Forum Regular

BriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant futureBriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant futureBriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant futureBriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant futureBriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant futureBriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant future
Default Joost in Spain

Anyone use Joost in Spain?
Is it any good?
Anyone got a spare invite?
Old May 19th 2007, 6:26 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Joost in Spain

Originally Posted by BriscasBetterHalf
Anyone use Joost in Spain?
Is it any good?
Anyone got a spare invite?
I know Shiva in the ME forum and the Lounge was offering an invite, try them.
Old May 19th 2007, 6:34 pm
Forum Regular

BriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant futureBriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant futureBriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant futureBriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant futureBriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant futureBriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I know Shiva in the ME forum and the Lounge was offering an invite, try them.
Thx will do
Old May 19th 2007, 6:36 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Thx will do
In the lab too.
Old May 19th 2007, 7:39 pm
Banned

AlmeriaProperty4U is an unknown quantity at this point

Whats Joost ?
Old May 21st 2007, 4:15 pm
Forum Regular

Sorry, it fell off the front page and I missed it.
Joost, internet TV, loads of channels, free to air, paid for by adverts.
Don't know about the quality yet but I guess the faster the connection the better it will be. We have 1mb and fear we might struggle. Many in Spain have 3mb and will probably be fine. People in the UK with 8mb plus should be laughing.
But as I can't get an invite I'm really just guessing at the quality.
The channel list is huge though and its supported by many large companies.
Warner Bros
CBS
Viacom
Sony
Microsoft
Go to www.joost.com for info
Old May 21st 2007, 4:17 pm
Straw Man.

Sorry, it fell off the front page and I missed it.
Joost, internet TV, loads of channels, free to air, paid for by adverts.
Don't know about the quality yet but I guess the faster the connection the better it will be. We have 1mb and fear we might struggle. Many in Spain have 3mb and will probably be fine. People in the UK with 8mb plus should be laughing.
But as I can't get an invite I'm really just guessing at the quality.
The channel list is huge though and its supported by many large companies.
Warner Bros
CBS
Viacom
Sony
Microsoft
Go to www.joost.com for info
Did you get in touch with Shiva?
Old May 21st 2007, 4:28 pm
Forum Regular

Did you get in touch with Shiva?
Yes sent a PM but no reply yet!
Old May 21st 2007, 4:35 pm
Straw Man.

Yes sent a PM but no reply yet!
Possibly not around at the weekend.
Old May 21st 2007, 7:43 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

It must be available as the list of channels said 'except Spain and Portugal' for some so that must mean most are available.
Old May 21st 2007, 7:44 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by silverchick
It must be available as the list of channels said 'except Spain and Portugal' for some so that must mean most are available.
You need to be invited by someone though, all very clubby!
Old May 21st 2007, 7:58 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

maybe we would be too common for an invite!!
Old May 21st 2007, 7:59 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by silverchick
maybe we would be too common for an invite!!
I know I am!!
Old May 21st 2007, 8:02 pm
Fed up in England!!

Maybe we don't want an invite anyway, maybe we're too busy with all our very important stuff we do (ok can't think of stuff right now!) to be sitting square eyed in front of the computer. oh. damn. thats what I'm doing now!!
Old May 21st 2007, 11:26 pm
Forum Regular

You need to be invited by someone though, all very clubby!
Guess they want to phase it in instead of opening it up to everyone on one day and getting overloaded!
Thats what I assumed they were up to anyway!
GNOM

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.