Jonsol - RIP

Old Jun 23rd 2007, 10:32 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Jonsol - RIP

Hiya, just got back from Granada and will tell you about it later and catch up as we're going out again for a while now.

However as I walked through the door I got a phone call from Jon's brother (as I was in his telephone book) saying that Jon died on June 6th.

As you may remember he was over here earlier in the year (in March I think). He found a place in Piles and put a deposit down and was very excited about it.

What happened after that is a mystery to me as he almost stopped posting here. Only heard from him once when he replied to an email saying he wasn't going through with the purchase due to personal circumstances, and there were a few posts on here. Unfortunately it seems he committed suicide ... his brother thinks things just got on top of him.

I'm sure you will join with me in sending condolences to his family
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 10:33 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jonsol - RIP

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Hiya, just got back from Granada and will tell you about it later and catch up as we're going out again for a while now.

However as I walked through the door I got a phone call from Jon's brother (as I was in his telephone book) saying that Jon died on June 6th.

As you may remember he was over here earlier in the year (in March I think). He found a place in Piles and put a deposit down and was very excited about it.

What happened after that is a mystery to me as he almost stopped posting here. Only heard from him once when he replied to an email saying he wasn't going through with the purchase due to personal circumstances, and there were a few posts on here. Unfortunately it seems he committed suicide ... his brother thinks things just got on top of him.

jeez..........

can't find any more words
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 10:38 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

what a ****ing week
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 10:41 am
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Really sorry to hear that,
Take care
Luv Eve
xx
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 10:42 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

I am afraid that I didn't know the poster. This is terrible and I really feel for both the man in question and his family.
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 10:46 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my! That's awful. God bless his family.
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 11:05 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

My thoughts are with his family. So sad to hear such news. Sorry that you had to tell us all but thank you for doing so and giving us the opportunity to post our condolences.

Rosemary
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 11:13 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no thats truly awful - my love to all his family
Sam
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 11:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Up in the mountains outside Cocentaina..and loving it!
Cornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Oddities
My thoughts are with his family. So sad to hear such news. Sorry that you had to tell us all but thank you for doing so and giving us the opportunity to post our condolences.

Rosemary
Being new to the site, I didn't know Jonsol, but my heart goes out to the family. What a horrible shock.
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 11:57 am
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy

OMG thats just terrible news, did wonder how he was getting on in Piles - my thoughts are with his family x
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 12:28 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Adding our condolences to everyone elses and sincerely hoping that he rests in peace.....
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 12:31 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

What awful news!! My thoughts are with his family and friends.
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 1:01 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

oh dear what vey sad news. I hadn't realised he had stopped posting, but then thinking about it.. but what a very sad thing to happen. Condolences to all his family and friends.
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 1:33 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Such distressing news, I always enjoyed Jonsol's posts and of late I have often wondered what he was up to if I saw his name attached to a thread I alway made a point of reading it. I was a little surprised when he said he was pulling out of his purchase because he always seemed so positive with his postings.

Such a sad, sad thing when something like this happens, my heart goes out to Jonsol and I pray that he has found his peace., my love and condolence's to his family in their loss.
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 1:38 pm
Forum Regular

Kyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really nice

What terrible news. My thoughts are with his family.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.