Reload this Page >

jobs in almeria

jobs in almeria

Old Aug 18th 2006, 10:04 am
Just Joined

padgate is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile jobs in almeria

Hello all

I am considering re locating to Spain sadly I have to work to pay a mortgage I was dreaming putting my feet up no such luck .As i have two lovely boys with huge appetite I have read on a couple web sites That a couple of sales people who work in the estate agency industry quite regularly never receive there commission . As a lot of this jobs happen to be a commission only i was thinking of trying my talents in the estate agency industry . Has any of you good resident come across this Problem.
many thanks
Old Aug 18th 2006, 12:53 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: jobs in almeria

Be very careful, my daughter in law got stung with hundreds of others when one of the biggest in Spain went down the pan. Trying to get compensation in Spain is like going to the Moon cycling backwards on a three wheel bike.
Old Aug 18th 2006, 1:10 pm
Banned

utookmylove will become famous soon enoughutookmylove will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by padgate
Hello all

I am considering re locating to Spain sadly I have to work to pay a mortgage I was dreaming putting my feet up no such luck .As i have two lovely boys with huge appetite I have read on a couple web sites That a couple of sales people who work in the estate agency industry quite regularly never receive there commission . As a lot of this jobs happen to be a commission only i was thinking of trying my talents in the estate agency industry . Has any of you good resident come across this Problem.
many thanks
Hi My husband and i will be moving by the end of the year to spain, My husband has work i have not. i have heard of horror stories regarding estate agency work in spain, i Have always worked in this business and i am actually thinking of starting my own letting agency but i am un-sure how i would start but i feel if i start my own letting agency i have more of a chance of getting somwhere.
Old Aug 18th 2006, 2:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute

Something to think about, certainly in my area (border of Granada /Almeria) nobody is willing to key hold and look after property, could be worth looking into.
The reason I dont start a business, dont need to, but there is a shortfall of people to do this.
pwwm