job seeking!

Old Sep 7th 2008, 7:26 am
Just Joined

simon43 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default job seeking!

Hi all I am looking to re-locate to spain but i need the job first...

I am a glazier by trade, And a double glazing installer (self employed) i have many years experience in these fields so is there anybody that push me in the right direction to fulfill my ambitions..

Thanx in advance
Simon43
Old Sep 7th 2008, 9:15 am
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: job seeking!

Originally Posted by simon43
Hi all I am looking to re-locate to spain but i need the job first...

I am a glazier by trade, And a double glazing installer (self employed) i have many years experience in these fields so is there anybody that push me in the right direction to fulfill my ambitions..

Thanx in advance
Simon43
There are some job links in the free beer section

and it depends on the area you are moving to, if you can speak Spanish you might get a job with a Spanish firm but all trades seem to be very quiet at the moment

Come with enough money to live for 6-12 months
Old Sep 7th 2008, 9:30 am
Structural Surveyor

Hillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond repute

If you Google cristalero plus empleo or trabajo you will find various job sites such as http://www.trabajo.org/ofertas-empleo/cristalero
Old Sep 7th 2008, 11:12 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Hillybilly
If you Google cristalero plus empleo or trabajo you will find various job sites such as http://www.trabajo.org/ofertas-empleo/cristalero
Thanks very much for your help
Old Sep 7th 2008, 11:15 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by spain
There are some job links in the free beer section

and it depends on the area you are moving to, if you can speak Spanish you might get a job with a Spanish firm but all trades seem to be very quiet at the moment

Come with enough money to live for 6-12 months
I cannot speek spanish but i will have to learn.. shouldnt be too hard i hope
I will check the site out.... thanks
Old Sep 8th 2008, 12:24 am
Forum Regular

sensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud of

speaking from the costa del sol,anyone coming here with a trade will find it hard at the moment let alone those that pretend they have(not you),people are not spending money on their houses as the ressesion is bad,i know a lot of good tradesmen here and they are finding it tough,5 years ago it was easy,not now

if you are thinking of a move here be careful,established people are struggling

best of luck