Jim's Guides

Old Sep 20th 2020, 8:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Notdunroamin has a reputation beyond reputeNotdunroamin has a reputation beyond reputeNotdunroamin has a reputation beyond reputeNotdunroamin has a reputation beyond reputeNotdunroamin has a reputation beyond reputeNotdunroamin has a reputation beyond reputeNotdunroamin has a reputation beyond reputeNotdunroamin has a reputation beyond reputeNotdunroamin has a reputation beyond reputeNotdunroamin has a reputation beyond reputeNotdunroamin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Jim's Guides

Many mentions has been made to a series of authoritative guides to various aspects of Spanish life and bureaucracy on another forum, colloquially known as 'Jim's Guides'

Unfortunately there has been a major bust up there with most of the prolific and knowledgeable members having been banned. Jim voluntarily removed himself from the forum and has set up his own site where his guides are republished - and importantly will be updated where and when required and added to - something which will no longer happen on the previous site.

Those who know that site are of course welcome to continue to visit if they wish but I will not give it publicity here.

The new site is https://www.guidebookspain.com/guides/

It's in still it's infancy but given the calibre and depth of knowledge of the group behind it should prove a valuable resource going forward.
Old Sep 20th 2020, 8:59 am
BE Forum Addict

tebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jim's Guides

Yes I fully agree that Jim's Guides have all the information you need to know about living here legally in Spain.

Steve
Old Sep 20th 2020, 2:24 pm
Forum Regular

bolton wanderer has a reputation beyond reputebolton wanderer has a reputation beyond reputebolton wanderer has a reputation beyond reputebolton wanderer has a reputation beyond reputebolton wanderer has a reputation beyond reputebolton wanderer has a reputation beyond reputebolton wanderer has a reputation beyond reputebolton wanderer has a reputation beyond reputebolton wanderer has a reputation beyond reputebolton wanderer has a reputation beyond reputebolton wanderer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jim's Guides

Originally Posted by Notdunroamin
Many mentions has been made to a series of authoritative guides to various aspects of Spanish life and bureaucracy on another forum, colloquially known as 'Jim's Guides'

Unfortunately there has been a major bust up there with most of the prolific and knowledgeable members having been banned. Jim voluntarily removed himself from the forum and has set up his own site where his guides are republished - and importantly will be updated where and when required and added to - something which will no longer happen on the previous site.

Those who know that site are of course welcome to continue to visit if they wish but I will not give it publicity here.

The new site is https://www.guidebookspain.com/guides/

It's in still it's infancy but given the calibre and depth of knowledge of the group behind it should prove a valuable resource going forward.

Thank you. I've been trying to find the site since Jim left the other forum. (no publicity from me either)

The forum admin deleted all the links pointing to the new site and re-uploaded Jim's guides back to his own site after jim had deleted them. I thought that this was a bit cheeky as the guides were Jim's intellectual property.