Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Jandy should return soon

Jandy should return soon

Old Sep 23rd 2007, 4:16 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of
Default Jandy should return soon

It can't be long now until the return of the exploring Jean and Andy. I hope they found their villa ok and went on to explore the countryside for a place to set up home and business. Can't wait to hear her travels, fingers crossed that they had an enjoyable and prosperous visit to CDS.
Luv Eve
xx
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 8:19 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jandy should return soon

She seems to have been gone ages - hope she found somewhere she would like to settle
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 9:01 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

her keyboard will be red hot when she is reunited with it!
yes definately keeping fingers crossed for them, hopefully it will be near me and then we can meet, and now I know that there are others near by maybe we can put faces to names. Anyway back to jean, I am sure she will have enjoyed her time whatever the outcome this visit, and of course i am sure george will have the casting vote!!
Night night,
Luv Eve
xx
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 9:05 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eve

her keyboard will be red hot when she is reunited with it!
yes definately keeping fingers crossed for them, hopefully it will be near me and then we can meet, and now I know that there are others near by maybe we can put faces to names. Anyway back to jean, I am sure she will have enjoyed her time whatever the outcome this visit, and of course i am sure george will have the casting vote!!
Night night,
Luv Eve
xx
Yep - she must be getting withdrawal symptoms by now Goodnight Eve, I'm off to bed myself
Old Sep 24th 2007, 12:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Hi peeps

I think Jean and Andy will be back on Wednesday??
Don't quote me, but I think that's the right day.

I bet they've had a really busy, but fun time - and like you, I can't wait to hear all about the trip
I s'pose we should allow Jean enough time to collect George and unpack, before expecting an epic, eh?

Won't it be great if they've found some suitable business premises; and somewhere that's still likely to be available for rent, once their house is sold?

So, just a little bit in advance Jean................A BIG WELCOME HOME, WE'VE REALLY MISSED YOU

Can't wait to hear all about your journey, the house you stayed in and the adventures you've had.
It's time to spill the beans!!

Love and hugs,
Sam xx

PS What present did you bring back for George!?
Old Sep 26th 2007, 4:19 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Welcome back jean, am sure you will be on here soon. Give us all your news please. I bet george has given you a huge welcome too.
Luv Eve
Old Sep 27th 2007, 7:49 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eve
:thumbs up: Welcome back jean, am sure you will be on here soon. Give us all your news please. I bet George has given you a huge welcome too.
Luv Eve
Hello at last, I'M BACK IN BLIGHTYarrived here after midnight last night and its soooo cold , thank you so much for your welcome back Eve, Sam, Lionda,so kind of you.I'm not going to write an epic tale at present I feel so tired,we have however thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Spain,we hired a car for the duration and have exceeded 1'800 KM'S traveling around , it has been an exciting trip but also dissapoiting however it has not dampened our enthusiasm to make the move.
I have collected George today ,lots of hugs and sloppiness and we have been shopping and catching up on all the usual tasks to return to,I have not even unpacked as yet and believe it or not I have only just found some energy to make a few comments on here,I think a large scotch and a early night is on the cards,I will try and catch up on all the threads over the next day or two and fill you in on all the news and there is plenty of it
I do hope everyone is keeping well and there has not been anything to drastic going on,I must say that I have missed you all and look forward to catching up with all the news,it looks like winter is here so I will have plenty of time here on in , at the momement I cant believe how cold it is

Thanks again for the welcome back,I promise the tale will follow when I get myself sorted out

Love and hugs to you all xxxxx
Old Sep 27th 2007, 8:01 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back jandy - glad you had a good trip and look forward to hear all your news - take care xxx
Old Sep 27th 2007, 8:05 pm
Popping in for a chat

Welcome back Jean we've missed you Looking forward to hearing your news - tell us which areas you visited, did you see anything you liked? Have you got your house on the market yet?
Old Sep 27th 2007, 8:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back Jean!

Can't wait to hear all about your trip; but I can appreciate that you're all "done in" just at the moment.
Chill out (although sadly, it sounds like you're doing that.............literally!! ) and catch up with us when you can.

My Mum's here at the moment so if I don't appear much, that's the reason why.
But I'm thinking about you, and looking forward to catching up with you very soon.

Love and hugs,
from Sam xx
Old Sep 28th 2007, 1:44 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Hi jean, know how you feel, am having a peep while at school as I have had computer probs at home the last 2 days and didn't want to miss you.
looking forward to hearing your adventure, am sure george is glad you have returned so he knows whether he willhave to learn how to woof in spanish, take care catch up on your rest put your thermals on and post when you can, please!!
LuvEve
xx
Old Sep 28th 2007, 1:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Up in the mountains outside Cocentaina..and loving it!
Cornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back Jean! Looking forward to hearing about your trip.
Sally
Old Sep 29th 2007, 8:08 am
Popping in for a chat

Oh come on Jean! You must be sorted out by now
Old Sep 29th 2007, 9:20 am
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Heh! come on jean,
it isn't that cold that you have had to go into hibernation!
We are all dying to now what you got up to, where you visited, what you saw and of course where you liked, are you still going ahead with your plans, will george like it, etc etc etc ??????????
Please please tell all!
Luv Eve
xx
Old Sep 29th 2007, 9:28 am
Popping in for a chat

Jeaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnn

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.