jamie at home

Old Aug 22nd 2007, 10:43 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold
Default jamie at home

well, Jamie used to e a bit of a hero of mine, but he's really beginning to wind me up!He's using lots of annoying words like 'greenage' saltage' and din dins etc.
Or am i just getting really intolerant in my dotage? what with Costa chaos and all, maybe i listen to radio 4 too much!!
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 10:45 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: jamie at home

Originally Posted by silverchick
well, Jamie used to e a bit of a hero of mine, but he's really beginning to wind me up!He's using lots of annoying words like 'greenage' saltage' and din dins etc.
Or am i just getting really intolerant in my dotage? what with Costa chaos and all, maybe i listen to radio 4 too much!!
Bigot!
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 10:48 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Bigot!
yup!!!
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 10:50 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

yup!!!
I don't really care either way about him but I must admit that I am enjoying this new series and I have cooked a couple of things from it.
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 11:25 pm
Fed up in England!!

I don't really care either way about him but I must admit that I am enjoying this new series and I have cooked a couple of things from it.
you talents are still impressing me! i really fancy the salmon he did this week, if it ever stops raining enough to have a barbie i'll have a go at that i think!
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 7:08 am
Straw Man.

you talents are still impressing me! i really fancy the salmon he did this week, if it ever stops raining enough to have a barbie i'll have a go at that i think!
I did the stuffed courgette flowers last week, I recommend them!
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 6:08 pm
Fed up in England!!

I did the stuffed courgette flowers last week, I recommend them!
ooooh yum!!you could do that lamb this week, on the barbie, reserve me a table!