Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

I've had to put the heating on

I've had to put the heating on

Old Aug 16th 2007, 11:42 am
BE Enthusiast

jeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nice
Unhappy I've had to put the heating on

IT'S FREEZING!
Old Aug 16th 2007, 12:10 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I've had to put the heating on

Originally Posted by jeanc
IT'S FREEZING!
Hi Jean
Yep its not nice is it - we have the wind, we have the rain - lady just phoned me about some land in Spain - shes over for a week - she says she cant wait to get back over to Spain. Lucky woman.
Take care.
Old Aug 16th 2007, 12:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jeanc
IT'S FREEZING!
I thought you folk tup north were supposed to be tough...get out in the weather in yer shorts and tee for a brisk walk, that will sort you out..err must go got to put another log on the fire..
Old Aug 16th 2007, 12:15 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bigbhudda69
I thought you folk tup north were supposed to be tough...get out in the weather in yer shorts and tee for a brisk walk, that will sort you out..err must go got to put another log on the fire..

yeh we are well tough - but bloody ell theres tough and theres...........no im a wimp when it comes to the cold - why you think i wanna go to Spain?????
Old Aug 16th 2007, 12:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
yeh we are well tough - but bloody ell theres tough and theres...........no im a wimp when it comes to the cold - why you think i wanna go to Spain?????

Because there are loads of us handsome hunky southerners there..or so my therapist tells me..
Old Aug 16th 2007, 12:28 pm
Happy in my bubble

Because there are loads of us handsome hunky southerners there..or so my therapist tells me..
Oh no my secret is out - your right - its nothing to do with the sun
Old Aug 16th 2007, 12:32 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Be warned Sam, it is bloomin cold here in winter
Old Aug 16th 2007, 12:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oh no my secret is out - your right - its nothing to do with the sun
Oh you are awful..but I like you...Sorry OP no more highjacking...
Old Aug 16th 2007, 12:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
You was saying it was to hot a few days ago..get that Muligatawny out ready..
Old Aug 16th 2007, 12:35 pm

Get some Mulligatawny soup down ya, that`ll soon warm you up
Old Aug 16th 2007, 12:37 pm

You was saying it was to hot a few days ago..get that Muligatawny out ready..
Great minds We must have posted at the same time lol.

I am having lamb madras from the local takaway in Rishworth on Saturday night
Old Aug 16th 2007, 12:40 pm
Happy in my bubble

Hiya Sam
I know but at least you get a summer out there - wait till you get back here youll see - we're looking at some plots of land at the moment - one looks very promising. Was talking to hubby yesterday and he said hes that fed up he'd go out with nothing at the moment - i need a bit of back up so saving up like mad now.
Old Aug 16th 2007, 12:42 pm

Hiya Sam
I know but at least you get a summer out there - wait till you get back here youll see - we're looking at some plots of land at the moment - one looks very promising. Was talking to hubby yesterday and he said hes that fed up he'd go out with nothing at the moment - i need a bit of back up so saving up like mad now.
Ive got everything crossed for you, Sam. It is cold in winter but thats mostly in the morning and at night. You can get some great weather between 11am-4pm. Keep up the saving and get yourselves over here.
Old Aug 16th 2007, 12:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Great minds We must have posted at the same time lol.

I am having lamb madras from the local takaway in Rishworth on Saturday night
Nice one..how's the trip going ? good to have a nice curry I bet, but you would rather be eating it back at home I guess. I had a nice Jalfrazi last night with all the pickles and Nan, and a few samosa's on the side. Think when I am back in the Heartland I might experiment with a goat curry, ever had one ?
Enjoy the rest of your visit, think of us when you are flying back over our heads to Espana...

Last edited by Bigbhudda69; Aug 16th 2007 at 12:53 pm. Reason: Im a Plonker(village idiot) you are not over here yet.
Old Aug 16th 2007, 12:46 pm
Happy in my bubble

Ive got everything crossed for you, Sam. It is cold in winter but thats mostly in the morning and at night. You can get some great weather between 11am-4pm. Keep up the saving and get yourselves over here.

I'll be bringing my 15 tog quilt and my sleeping bags - plus THERE WILL be a heater in my caravan for winter and my swampy for the summer .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.