Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Ive been a right wally!

Ive been a right wally!

Old Feb 26th 2008, 3:21 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ive been a right wally!

I bought what I though was a fabric conditioner for the washing machine last week. I was dead excited because a you ladies will probably know there isnt quite the choice and nice smelly fabric conditioners like there are in the UK.

Anyway, my washing machine has been kaput for about 5 days now Friday I got someone out to have a look at it and they couldnt find anything wrong with it. But the washing was still full of soap and it hadnt spun properly when the cycle had finished.

Yesterday I went to the shop I bought it from and demanded they send someone else out, and he is coming tomorrow.

But the thing is............I now know what the problem is I had bought washing powder not conditioner for the washer, thats why all the washing was still full of soap I was putting it in the fabric conditioner bit so it couldnt wash out.

Ive got to phone the shop now and tell them not to send anyone out, and I feel a right wally!

Anyone else going to admit to doing stupid things like that?
Old Feb 26th 2008, 3:50 pm
Forum Regular

kayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nice
Default Re: Ive been a right wally!

I used to use a tumble drier all the time and when I moved to Spain continued to do so, not realising how high the bills would be!
After a few months we moved into our new house and my OH insisted that I didn't use the tumble drier. So I didn't...until he went to work the next morning.....tripped the supply and had to call out an electrician because I couldn't find the fuse box and didn't dare ring my husband to find out where it was!
Old Feb 26th 2008, 4:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Same Difference
........... I feel a right wally!
And the news is?????
Old Feb 26th 2008, 4:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ragomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond repute

While driving I asked an ex-girlfriend if she could put some music on. After a bit of a pause I looked down to see her trying to ram a cassette into the ashtray.
Old Feb 26th 2008, 4:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ragomuffin
While driving I asked an ex-girlfriend if she could put some music on. After a bit of a pause I looked down to see her trying to ram a cassette into the ashtray.
What was an ex girlfriend doing in your car?

None of my ex's will come within a mile of me - well actually I can't go within a mile of them but it's the same thing.
Old Feb 26th 2008, 4:34 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

I bought what I though was a fabric conditioner for the washing machine last week. I was dead excited because a you ladies will probably know there isnt quite the choice and nice smelly fabric conditioners like there are in the UK.

Anyway, my washing machine has been kaput for about 5 days now Friday I got someone out to have a look at it and they couldnt find anything wrong with it. But the washing was still full of soap and it hadnt spun properly when the cycle had finished.

Yesterday I went to the shop I bought it from and demanded they send someone else out, and he is coming tomorrow.

But the thing is............I now know what the problem is I had bought washing powder not conditioner for the washer, thats why all the washing was still full of soap I was putting it in the fabric conditioner bit so it couldnt wash out.

Ive got to phone the shop now and tell them not to send anyone out, and I feel a right wally!

Anyone else going to admit to doing stupid things like that?

Nope - ive never done anything remotely stupid
Old Feb 26th 2008, 4:59 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

WHERE SHALL I BEGIN
Old Feb 26th 2008, 5:30 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

I do something stupid every time I get drunk............which is fairly regular these days!
Old Feb 26th 2008, 6:34 pm

Originally Posted by leighbloke
And the news is?????
You love me dont you?

Originally Posted by Ragomuffin
Oh dear

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Nope - ive never done anything remotely stupid
LIAR

Originally Posted by crispy
WHERE SHALL I BEGIN
Come on, Im waiting
Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I do something stupid every time I get drunk............which is fairly regular these days!

Me too babes
Old Feb 26th 2008, 6:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

You love me dont you?
For an Old Bird, you look like you'd scrub up reasonably well - but I wouldn't say it was love.
Old Feb 26th 2008, 6:57 pm

For an Old Bird, you look like you'd scrub up reasonably well - but I wouldn't say it was love.
Go on admit it
Old Feb 26th 2008, 6:58 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Must admit, she is a bit M.I.L.Fy
Old Feb 26th 2008, 7:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Go on admit it
OK then, given the choice between doing Matt while wearing a City shirt and getting jiggy with you while wearing a Utd shirt - I'd be reaching for the red one.

Thats pretty serious stuff, so I might admire you - love could blossom.
Old Feb 26th 2008, 7:13 pm

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Must admit, she is a bit M.I.L.Fy
You are definately on ignore now :curse:

OK then, given the choice between doing Matt while wearing a City shirt and getting jiggy with you while wearing a Utd shirt - I'd be reaching for the red one.

Thats pretty serious stuff, so I might admire you - love could blossom.
well hello there
Old Feb 26th 2008, 7:16 pm
Straw Man.

You are definately on ignore now :curse:

:
He tells you that he would shag you in a Man U top and I tell you that you are MILF and he gets !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bollocks to ya, I'm off to bed!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.