Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Iv DONE IT......1000 POSTS

Iv DONE IT......1000 POSTS

Old Jul 20th 2007, 7:59 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Iv DONE IT......1000 POSTS

Originally Posted by lynnxa
that's what I was thinking

she has her course work with her so this should be interesting - I'm sure the way I teach & the GCSE course bear little resmblance
A very good friend of my OH is a high grade student, she is in the top 1% of the countries student, and on many occasions corrects my Spanish.......my reply is always, "Go and talk Spanish like that in Southern Spain or South America!!"
Old Jul 20th 2007, 8:03 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
A very good friend of my OH is a high grade student, she is in the top 1% of the countries student, and on many occasions corrects my Spanish.......my reply is always, "Go and talk Spanish like that in Southern Spain or South America!!"
the spanish don't speak 'correctly' any more than we do

hang on, haven't we been there before

anyway, I teach grammar based (because I studied) street spanish (because I speak to spanish people)
Old Jul 20th 2007, 8:13 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnxa
the spanish don't speak 'correctly' any more than we do
hang on, haven't we been there before

anyway, I teach grammar based (because I studied) street spanish (because I speak to spanish people)
Just to piss her off I sometimes drift into deep Castejano, nothing like talking like a Gaucho to confuse a smart arse!!

Old Jul 20th 2007, 8:58 am
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Well done with the posts, although people are talking that half of them have been to someone called Ray ? ;-))
Shhhhhhhhhhhh
Old Jul 20th 2007, 9:01 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by jandy44
Shhhhhhhhhhhh
Oh yeah, does Pete know you have been talking with "Americans"?
Old Jul 20th 2007, 9:03 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh yeah, does Pete know you have been talking with "Americans"?
Please dont start him off again
Old Jul 20th 2007, 9:06 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
Please dont start him off again
I'm not talking to you!
Old Jul 20th 2007, 9:07 am

I'm not talking to you!
I did notice, but at least Im not on ignore (yet)
Old Jul 20th 2007, 9:09 am
Straw Man.

I did notice, but at least Im not on ignore (yet)
I took you off ignore just to tell you that!
Old Jul 20th 2007, 9:10 am

I took you off ignore just to tell you that!
So am I back on ignore now?
Old Jul 20th 2007, 9:11 am
Straw Man.

So am I back on ignore now?
Yeah.
Old Jul 20th 2007, 9:13 am

Yeah.
Thats good now I can say I love you, I love you I love you

Dont anyone tell him what I said
Old Jul 20th 2007, 9:16 am
Straw Man.

Thats good now I can say I love you, I love you I love you

Dont anyone tell him what I said
Its OK, I'm colour blind......
Old Jul 20th 2007, 9:18 am

Its OK, I'm colour blind......
I am looking after my neighbours dog today, hes one of those yapping Pomroys or something like that. Anyway my little boy and this dog are at it like rabbits I wouldnt mind but they are both male I think their affection for each other is rubbing off on me
Old Jul 20th 2007, 9:19 am
Straw Man.

I am looking after my neighbours dog today, hes one of those yapping Pomroys or something like that. Anyway my little boy and this dog are at it like rabbits I wouldnt mind but they are both male I think their affection for each other is rubbing off on me
Derby does that when other men are around!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.