Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

It's POETS day...

It's POETS day...

Old Feb 9th 2007, 4:02 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute
Default It's POETS day...

I am so glad today's Friday, I feel absolutely exhausted......is it just me, or is anyone else feeling it too?.......or maybe it's just the wind....?
Old Feb 9th 2007, 4:16 pm
MnM

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It's POETS day...

Just in case I've confused anyone......POETS day stands for

P *ss
O ff
E arly
T omorrow's
S aturday
Old Feb 9th 2007, 4:57 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MnM
Just in case I've confused anyone......POETS day stands for

P *ss
O ff
E arly
T omorrow's
S aturday
Thanks for the explanation Martha ...why not pour yourself a large drink and relax
Old Feb 9th 2007, 5:00 pm
---------

Nomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MnM
I am so glad today's Friday, I feel absolutely exhausted......is it just me, or is anyone else feeling it too?.......or maybe it's just the wind....?
I'm sorry you suffer from wind. Have you tried bicarbonate of soda?
Old Feb 9th 2007, 5:06 pm
MnM

Originally Posted by Lionda
Thanks for the explanation Martha ...why not pour yourself a large drink and relax
Lionda, that is a BRILLIANT idea
Old Feb 9th 2007, 5:10 pm
MnM

Originally Posted by Nomad_H
I'm sorry you suffer from wind. Have you tried bicarbonate of soda?
Hi Nomad, love your avator......my husband has done a fantastic airbrush painting of that photo of Jack Nicholson .....as for the wind thingie......good advice AND sense of humour ........see foreigners are not as thick as they seem
Old Feb 9th 2007, 5:18 pm
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MnM
Hi Nomad, love your avator......my husband has done a fantastic airbrush painting of that photo of Jack Nicholson .....as for the wind thingie......good advice AND sense of humour ........see foreigners are not as thick as they seem
MmM

I am a ceramic designer and we are opening an art gallery !!!!!!!!!!!

We are SnM thats our initials really honest
Old Feb 9th 2007, 6:09 pm
MnM

Originally Posted by gallerie9
MmM

I am a ceramic designer and we are opening an art gallery !!!!!!!!!!!

We are SnM thats our initials really honest
Hi gallerie9.....now you've made us green with envy

Whereabouts will the gallery be? In Jerez? You are about 750 klm away *inserting a big ole pout here* cause we'd love to come and visit your gallery once you are up and running, but seems so far away.....do you have a kiln?

Now as far as the SnM name thingie......better be careful, could get you into a different kinda crowd altogether
Old Feb 9th 2007, 6:53 pm
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MnM
Hi gallerie9.....now you've made us green with envy

Whereabouts will the gallery be? In Jerez? You are about 750 klm away *inserting a big ole pout here* cause we'd love to come and visit your gallery once you are up and running, but seems so far away.....do you have a kiln?

Now as far as the SnM name thingie......better be careful, could get you into a different kinda crowd altogether
I will have in the Kiln room and we are having 2 small apartments to let out. so visiting wont be a problem.What we will need is material to exhibit, we are having a gallery and a shop.
Our house is 500 years old in in the Historic area of a white village about 30 k your side of Jerez just off the Motorway
Keep us in mind we need to make contacts in spain for art works off all types.
I have never run a gallery before so it will be fun, created exhibitions been in them, but not alone, so new venture for us LOL
And yes our initials we didnt realize, dont know why it didnt click only this week a spanish friend gave us a gift with our initials on.................then it clicked LOL
Old Feb 9th 2007, 7:27 pm
MnM

I will have in the Kiln room and we are having 2 small apartments to let out. so visiting wont be a problem.What we will need is material to exhibit, we are having a gallery and a shop.
Our house is 500 years old in in the Historic area of a white village about 30 k your side of Jerez just off the Motorway
I have never run a gallery before so it will be fun, created exhibitions been in them, but not alone, so new venture for us LOL
And yes our initials we didnt realize, dont know why it didnt click only this week a spanish friend gave us a gift with our initials on.................then it clicked LOL
That sounds absolutely lovely! We wish you the best of luck, although we're sure you won't need it. We had a wonderful time running our gallery in Greece.......it was like a dream come true

You will get all sorts of artists and crafts people showing up at your doorstep and displaying their work to you to put into the gallery.

Last weekend we found a massive gallery with two apartments above (townhouse) for sale in Benissa, but the price they were asking was above and beyond anything we could possibly afford......maybe we'll get lucky and win the lottery tonight
Old Feb 10th 2007, 2:31 pm
Forum Regular

Big_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really nice

Originally Posted by MnM
my husband has done a fantastic airbrush painting of that photo of Jack Nicholson
Hi MnM,

What sort of airbrush work does your O/H do, does he do cars and bikes as well as other things ?

He will be able to get loads of work here in Spain if he is good at airbrush work.

Pm me and I'll tell you how
Old Feb 10th 2007, 3:56 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Can he airbrush out the wrinkles on my face, lol
Old Feb 10th 2007, 4:02 pm
MnM

Originally Posted by jdr
I wouldn't suggest it to him........cause he'd give it a go! *laffin*

......and if that fails, he can always do a face cast and then sculpt them out
Old Feb 11th 2007, 10:23 am
Not Junior but not Senior

poollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to behold

Gallerie please tell us all where your gallery is.....I think you are allowed to post it if we have asked for the info. We have been looking for pictures for the house, and would love to come and browse further afield.
Old Feb 15th 2007, 2:15 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
can the airbrush hold enough paint?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.