Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Its come over all Zen.

Its come over all Zen.

Old Oct 29th 2007, 10:34 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Its come over all Zen.

Originally Posted by leighbloke
Thanks for sharing that Matt.
Thats OK, I am more than happy to admit that I have a small tool...................if it makes you feel good about your erectile dysfunction then that's OK.
Old Oct 29th 2007, 10:38 am
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Thats OK, I am more than happy to admit that I have a small tool...................if it makes you feel good about your erectile dysfunction then that's OK.
Hey, don't bring me into this. I'm still smarting from the spanking you gave us at the weekend.
Talking of which I bought an electric golf trolley yesterday, I am now officially middle aged!! - now where's me slippers?
Old Oct 29th 2007, 10:42 am
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

The "V" key has just fell off my keyboard!!!!! (just thought I'd share that with you)
Old Oct 29th 2007, 10:50 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

The "V" key has just fell off my keyboard!!!!! (just thought I'd share that with you)
Now that's excitement!!
Old Oct 29th 2007, 10:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Now that's excitement!!
Hey you should have been there!! Forget Bungie jumping, Croc wrestling, Scrabble - this is where it's at!!!
Old Oct 29th 2007, 10:57 am
Straw Man.

Hey you should have been there!! Forget Bungie jumping, Croc wrestling, Scrabble - this is where it's at!!!
I am absolutely riveted.
Old Oct 29th 2007, 10:59 am
BE Forum Addict

I am absolutely riveted.
Are you serious, cos I could PM you with the details - or do I detect a hint of sarcasm?
Old Oct 29th 2007, 11:00 am
Straw Man.

Are you serious, cos I could PM you with the details - or do I detect a hint of sarcasm?
Oh no...........please don't.

We need Pete back, I may have to go and play with him elsewhere........
Old Oct 29th 2007, 11:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Oh no...........please don't.

We need Pete back, I may have to go and play with him elsewhere........
Is this "Biker babe Pete" or "PETE" ?
Old Oct 29th 2007, 11:04 am
Straw Man.

Is this "Biker babe Pete" or "PETE" ?
Yes.
Old Oct 29th 2007, 11:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Yes.
really?? tell him he should be biting pillow for tax evasion will you?
Is he cruising the med off mallorca yet or still sheep worrying in Yorks?
Old Oct 29th 2007, 11:16 am
Straw Man.

really?? tell him he should be biting pillow for tax evasion will you?
Is he cruising the med off mallorca yet or still sheep worrying in Yorks?
The house has been bought, with suitcases of cash from the UK, and he is waiting for the house to be sold here in the UK, but man is he spouting the same crap................
Old Oct 29th 2007, 11:28 am
BE Forum Addict

The house has been bought, with suitcases of cash from the UK, and he is waiting for the house to be sold here in the UK, but man is he spouting the same crap................
God, i miss him! The voice of reason and equality.
Old Nov 30th 2007, 5:39 am
Straw Man.

Yes, yes it has.
Old Nov 30th 2007, 10:32 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

What are you writing that Mitzy has to delete your posts?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.