Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

IRPF question Royalties

IRPF question Royalties

Old May 28th 2015, 4:02 am
BE Forum Addict

angiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond repute
Default IRPF question Royalties

Does anyone have any idea how to declare Royalties on the IRPF?
I have given up being an Autonomo and am now an English teacher working for another company. But there's still a trickle of royalty payments. Not enough to be an autonomo. The year's total wouldn't even pay a quarters autonomo (seguridad social) payments. So, Is there a way to declare income from international royalties when your actual employment is under the regimen General? My gestor is great but we live in an area where they don't come across these type of problems often and I want to get it correct first time instead of 'wangling' it. I always have to go with what she says if I can't find out better and I'm not sure she has the knowledge on this one.