Irish Music??

Old Dec 28th 2006, 12:47 pm
Forum Regular

Compost Mentis is just really niceCompost Mentis is just really niceCompost Mentis is just really niceCompost Mentis is just really niceCompost Mentis is just really niceCompost Mentis is just really niceCompost Mentis is just really niceCompost Mentis is just really niceCompost Mentis is just really nice
Default Irish Music??

Thanks again to all who answered my queries re health insurance and cost of utilities. I hope everyone had a great Christmas. I am waiting for the survey on a house in Alhaurin El Grande, and hope to move over around May time. I am learning to play trad Irish fiddle and whistles and am hoping that I can find a session or two to slot into in the area. Wondered if there are any other fiddlers about so I can check out the scene. I don't drive so would need to use public transport or cycle.
Old Dec 29th 2006, 9:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Beachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Irish Music??

Plenty of fiddlers in Alhaurín el Grande!! I thought, from the title of your thread, that it was going to be about oxymorons.

Sorry for the attempt at levity I couldn't resist but now I must apologise. I hope you find what you are looking for.
Old Dec 29th 2006, 10:55 pm
Forum Regular

Compost Mentis is just really niceCompost Mentis is just really niceCompost Mentis is just really niceCompost Mentis is just really niceCompost Mentis is just really niceCompost Mentis is just really niceCompost Mentis is just really niceCompost Mentis is just really niceCompost Mentis is just really nice
Default Re: Irish Music??

I have!