Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Internetsites to put your place for sale

Internetsites to put your place for sale

Old Dec 24th 2010, 12:03 pm
Just Joined

gipsy is just really nicegipsy is just really nicegipsy is just really nicegipsy is just really nicegipsy is just really nicegipsy is just really nicegipsy is just really nicegipsy is just really nice
Default Internetsites to put your place for sale

SO....I ve decided that it's time for a change and will be emigrating after almost 8 years in Spain.

Where do you put your house for sale on the internet ?

I made a site about it (URL REMOVED)

but now I would like to know on which internetsites to put it on.

Thanks for your help !

Last edited by Fred James; Dec 24th 2010 at 12:08 pm. Reason: Sorry - you must put ads in the classified section.
Old Dec 24th 2010, 3:21 pm

anonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Internetsites to put your place for sale

Originally Posted by gipsy
SO....I ve decided that it's time for a change and will be emigrating after almost 8 years in Spain.

Where do you put your house for sale on the internet ?

I made a site about it (URL REMOVED)

but now I would like to know on which internetsites to put it on.

Thanks for your help !

Well gypsy there are quite a few free sites about, do a google for free property adds or similar, the problem is with some of these is that you will get messages enquiring about the property almost immediately and it is so obvious that it's all done by the site owners as the messages say something like, "Hi, very interested in your property, I would like to come and view it, when Can I come? email me at" then to see the full email addy a message says "you must become a free adds gold customer or premium customer to see the full email". The other thing is that you tend to get lot's of scammers wanting to buy it for more than you advertise it for. i could have made millions lol.

I have just Sold one property this week so I know it can work, best of luck.

Last edited by anonimouse; Dec 24th 2010 at 3:29 pm.
Old Dec 26th 2010, 8:09 pm
Just Joined

gipsy is just really nicegipsy is just really nicegipsy is just really nicegipsy is just really nicegipsy is just really nicegipsy is just really nicegipsy is just really nicegipsy is just really nice

Thank you !
Old Dec 26th 2010, 10:19 pm

anonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond repute

Sold two houses now, what I was trying to say was if you put your email in the add or phone number and ask them to contact you via them, you should only get the genuine enquiriies then
Old Dec 27th 2010, 6:38 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by anonimouse
Sold two houses now, what I was trying to say was if you put your email in the add or phone number and ask them to contact you via them, you should only get the genuine enquiriies then
Congrats ! and.....on which sites had you put them ?
Old Dec 27th 2010, 10:30 am

Originally Posted by gipsy
Congrats ! and.....on which sites had you put them ?
I choose the easiest to sign up to, best of luck, I wish you well
Old Dec 27th 2010, 11:27 am
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

I put a couple of apartments on some sites a few years ago and the only interest was from spammers by e-mail and a phone call from a Belgian bloke who wanted to buy without viewing and do the sale in Paris ie. another scammer.

Sold both through sur in English for a cost of about 14 euro.
Old Dec 27th 2010, 12:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

whitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to behold

If you have sold 2 properties in the past 7 - 10days why wont you tell the OP
or anyone else where these properties were advertised or even confirm they were in Spain?

Last edited by whitelinen; Dec 27th 2010 at 12:53 pm.
Old Dec 27th 2010, 6:05 pm

Originally Posted by whitelinen
If you have sold 2 properties in the past 7 - 10days why wont you tell the OP
or anyone else where these properties were advertised or even confirm they were in Spain?
I am not here to help others sell their properties online, it's up to them to get noticed and use their own heads. Nor am I here to promote others sales sites, thank you very much. Nor is it any one else's business how I make a living or my methods.

My properties are all over Europe actually, hope that clears that up and meets your approval.

The Op asked where she might advertise, I said do a google that's the best I am prepared to do.

If you spent a just a little less time bickering at me on here, maybe you could learn for yourself and come up with some of your own ideas then you could rush here to share it with all of us nice people.

Last edited by anonimouse; Dec 27th 2010 at 6:19 pm.
Old Dec 27th 2010, 6:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

whitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to behold

My properties are all over Europe actually, hope that clears that up.

So the 2 houses sold in the past 10 days were not in Spain then!
Old Dec 27th 2010, 6:21 pm

Originally Posted by whitelinen
So the 2 houses sold in the past 10 days were not in Spain then!
One was yes, why are you so interested?
Old Dec 27th 2010, 6:27 pm

Have you ever looked in the classifieds above?

A little late to see mine though as mine have been deleted because they are now sold.

Many on here have adverts in the classified section, had you looked, that would have answered all your questions re locations of my properties.

Maybe you could have clicked on my signature below too however also too late now, sorry

The key is "Get Noticed"........ folk like you do help.

Last edited by anonimouse; Dec 27th 2010 at 7:08 pm.
Old Dec 27th 2010, 8:37 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

So you are running your business through the free classified ads on here then ?
Old Dec 27th 2010, 8:58 pm

Originally Posted by jdr
So you are running your business through the free classified ads on here then ?
I only wish I was, unfortunately I just had the two houses. I am retired. You really do read more than there is to read into things, it's a bad habit you have.

I meant that maybe she would like to know my income and my methods of getting it next, maybe my inside leg size too, but I wouldn't be telling, seems she is so interested in me.

I didn't sell any from this site actually. I merely said I had adds on here as do many others.

The question was about best sites to advertise on, there are many free about, not for me to high lite them is it.

Do you ever have anything constructive to say on here?

Last edited by anonimouse; Dec 27th 2010 at 9:21 pm.
Old Dec 27th 2010, 9:16 pm
Just Joined

Jeezzzz.....what s this all about...A bit over the top don't you think.

And NO, I m not interested in you, not at all, may that be clear !
And surely not in these kinds of discussions either.

You don't want to share your knowledge, well that is your choice.
I did what you said, and it's already on a few other sites on the web.
But I'm the type who likes to share and help others, so no, I do not keep it all to myself.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.