Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

INTERNET TV SITE

INTERNET TV SITE

Old Jun 11th 2007, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

Sugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of light
Default INTERNET TV SITE

Hi All not sure if this is any good in Spain but I go on this site
www.tv-links.co.uk and its great for catch ups especially if you like American stuff would someone try it out and let me know if it works out there there are some quallity programmes like Greys Anatomy, CSI, Desperate Housewives and the wonderful LOST.
Old Jun 11th 2007, 7:56 am
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: INTERNET TV SITE

Excellent link. Have some Karma.
Old Jun 11th 2007, 8:43 am
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sugarlugs
www.tv-links.co.uk and its great for catch ups especially if you like American stuff would someone try it out and let me know if it works out there there are some quallity programmes like Greys Anatomy, CSI, Desperate Housewives and the wonderful LOST.
karma to you

have tried a few and they seem to be working fine here, thanks
Old Jun 11th 2007, 8:48 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

You have just made my hubby the happiest man in Spain (STARGATE):curse:
Old Jun 11th 2007, 9:50 am
Forum Regular

Sugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you for all the karma guys, but would someone try it and let me know if it works so I can get on it when I get over there.
Old Jun 11th 2007, 9:53 am

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for all the karma guys, but would someone try it and let me know if it works so I can get on it when I get over there.
It works.
Old Jun 11th 2007, 9:59 am
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

yes most work, I have clicked on a couple that dont but 90% are fine
Old Jun 11th 2007, 10:02 am

Originally Posted by Fortaleza
It works.
However there's a problem with buffering as it needs to reload every 40 seconds or the first time you run the clip - bit like on YouTube. Because it buffers while you're watching, the footage is to fast for it to process sohe way around it is to either just let it run all the way through while you potter around doing something else, then go back and watch from the beginning - the buffering will now be complete so no interruptions - OR if you really can't wait, I sometimes (on Youtube anyway) let it run for five minutes or so then take the clip back, so in theory you shouldn't catch up with the buffering.

Otherwise it seems pretty good.
Old Jun 11th 2007, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

Great, that is such good news as I cant do without LOST or Desperate Housewives, Thank You
Old Jun 11th 2007, 10:19 am

Great, that is such good news as I cant do without LOST or Desperate Housewives, Thank You
Get Digital Plus - Fox on channel 21 has both those shows and in many cases they are ahead of UK (although they are behind on Lost and 24). They also do multi-transmissions. You can choose to watch in English or in Spanish - sometimes with Spanish subtitles - and it is a good way to practice Spanish. You can even watch the show in English then watch the repeat in Spanish. Good way to learn
Old Jun 11th 2007, 10:42 am

Just watched an episode of Have I Got News For You (strictly in the interests of research) and let it run for 4 mins before taking it back to beginning and worked fine without interruptions. On the time bar at the bottom of the clip, a little poiter tells you where you are in the clip whilst the yellow part of the timeline tells you how much of the clip has been loaded.

It's a good website. Pity you can't save it to CD to watch on TV but still good though.
Old Jun 11th 2007, 11:54 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Hubby just tried to watch two eppies of Stargate and after 21 mins it stops and needs a password to go any further Cant read the language but it seams to be free but again can't follow what needs to be done to register

Any help
Old Jun 11th 2007, 12:29 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Great link, karma
Old Jun 11th 2007, 1:15 pm
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light

watched shameless brilant LOL
watch it all the rest tonight
Great link
cant watch the films though not all of them
karma on its way
Old Jun 11th 2007, 1:45 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lynnxa
Hubby just tried to watch two eppies of Stargate and after 21 mins it stops and needs a password to go any further Cant read the language but it seams to be free but again can't follow what needs to be done to register

Any help
Hi Lynnxa,
I have never had to register on anything I have watched no probs at all but if you go to the bottom of the page and click the Forum linkl there is something in there that mentions having trouble registering so take a look ,it may help but it does say they dont accept Yahoo or Hotmail addresses.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.