Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Internet and Sky TV

Internet and Sky TV

Old Jul 3rd 2006, 4:49 pm
Glasgow

Andy1l has a brilliant futureAndy1l has a brilliant futureAndy1l has a brilliant futureAndy1l has a brilliant futureAndy1l has a brilliant futureAndy1l has a brilliant future
Default Internet and Sky TV

We will be moving over to Spain soon and was wondering how easy it is to get Sky TV and the internet in Spain? We are with AOL gold and we have Sky +.

www.flyglasgow.vze.com
Chaep flights to and from Glasgow.

Last edited by Andy1l; Jul 3rd 2006 at 4:53 pm.
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 6:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

bfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Internet and Sky TV

adsl is around 35€ a month including local calls - inland, if you are on the coast you can get it for 9.95€.

sky is "dodgy", as in not recomended to be connected to the fone line, everyone has it down here anyways - look out for big ass dishes - you need at LEAST a 1.3m dish (1.8m is now recomended), so dump yours and bring your box, but dont tell them that you are going to spain.

if you want to install it yourself there are plenty of places selling dishes and lnbs, the topic has been covered extensivly on here and many other forums, look out for mine or beachcombers posts (he is the king of all things legal and sky )

if you want it installed by someone else then its around 400€ in the paper.

if you are moving to coin or surrounding areas i´ll come and install it with you (i work for a spark, we do sky and aircon as well).