Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Internet in Albir

Internet in Albir

Old May 10th 2014, 2:37 am
Just Joined

Glasgow Billy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Internet in Albir

I have decided that Albir is the place for me and i hope to have settled in by the end of July. Really can't wait.

I need internet and have a good idea how i can get UK TV if i have a decent connection.

I have been looking around and found this company.

http://cyberfiwifi.com/index.html

Can anyone vouch for them?

The other company i noticed WIPZONA look a complete rip off.
Old May 10th 2014, 8:46 am
BE Forum Addict

tebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Internet in Albir

Originally Posted by Glasgow Billy
I have decided that Albir is the place for me and i hope to have settled in by the end of July. Really can't wait.

I need internet and have a good idea how i can get UK TV if i have a decent connection.

Hi Billy, Glad you are getting sorted Albir looks to be a very nice place and the OH and myself will be looking at places there in a couple of months.

As for internet, bb4s.com was recommended to me. I've only looked at their website so far and it looks impressive

Can't comment on any other company though.
Old May 10th 2014, 10:34 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Internet in Albir

Originally Posted by Glasgow Billy

Albir is a very nice place, we were living there when we decided it was time to return to the UK, nothing to do with the place, just financial. Lot's of very nice small shops, plus a good selection of supermarket, and a short distance from Benidorm either by car or by bus, we used to use the bus as it saved trying to find a parking place.
We used Movistar for our internet, reasonable speed and reliable, as the place we were in already had internet.
If you do need a reliable and independent solicitor for anything, we used them for getting our residencia, the these are very good, English run but with Spanish solicitors as well.

http://www.expresslegalcafe.com/

I have no connection with them apart from knowing one of the founders, and using their services.