Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Inspection trip - here we come!!

Inspection trip - here we come!!

Old May 15th 2008, 11:03 am
Forum Regular

MichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to all
Default Inspection trip - here we come!!

We are off to benalmadena on monday ( 19th ) to view businesses, home rentals and have a good tour of the area.

We are wanting to go on a boat tour of the island. Is there any such thing- maybe from benalmadena marina, that has a good tour of all the areas ( benalmadena/fuengirola/torreblanca, and sights, and maybe even does some "stop-offs"

We want to get around and get a feel of everywhere?

Any specific companies/links etc anyone can recommend??

Thanks for your help
Old May 15th 2008, 12:52 pm
Forum Regular

MichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to all
Default Re: Inspection trip - here we come!!

anyone?? xx
Old May 15th 2008, 12:54 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MichaelandDawn
anyone?? xx
Patience is a virtue
Old May 15th 2008, 1:13 pm
Forum Regular

john1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant future

Come have a drink with me and see the difference from bars in reident areas that do make money and the resort bars that do struggle.

John
Old May 15th 2008, 2:03 pm
Structural Surveyor

Hillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MichaelandDawn;
We are wanting to go on a boat tour of the island. Is there any such thing- maybe from benalmadena marina, that has a good tour of all the areas ( benalmadena/fuengirola/torreblanca, and sights, and maybe even does some "stop-offs"
I think you've confused everyone. What island?
Old May 15th 2008, 2:07 pm
Forum Regular

sorry - i have just been talking to my friend about her holiday to ibiza - and have obviously been saying island a lot. It must be the weather making me go a little do laly

Of course i meant to say the area

xx
Old May 15th 2008, 2:41 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

sorry - i have just been talking to my friend about her holiday to ibiza - and have obviously been saying island a lot. It must be the weather making me go a little do laly

Of course i meant to say the area

xx
There are two or three yachts that go out from the marina for trips, one is a Chinese Junk, but they go out a bit looking for the dolphins.
There are also two boats that go to Fuengirola from there which would be best for sight seeing.
Open top buses, and the wally train.

Some pics on this site HERE
Old May 15th 2008, 2:52 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks jdr for that info we will keep our eyes open when we get there for those trips.

And thank you very much for the piccy link - lovely photos xxxxxx
Old May 15th 2008, 5:20 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by john1979
Come have a drink with me and see the difference from bars in reident areas that do make money and the resort bars that do struggle.

John
Thanks jdr for that info we will keep our eyes open when we get there for those trips.

And thank you very much for the piccy link - lovely photos xxxxxx
So are you going to meet up with John for a tour of the bars then
Old May 15th 2008, 5:31 pm
Forum Regular

yeah sounds great - thanks john. we are really busy on mon tues wed and thurs viewing bars and apartments etc. opening a bank account nie/s sec etc etc.

John, maybe we could pm you at some point when we land in malaga and get settled xx
Old May 15th 2008, 5:52 pm
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute

Don't forget to sort out a website!
Old May 15th 2008, 9:34 pm
Forum Regular

john1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant future

yeah sounds great - thanks john. we are really busy on mon tues wed and thurs viewing bars and apartments etc. opening a bank account nie/s sec etc etc.

John, maybe we could pm you at some point when we land in malaga and get settled xx

Dates you here till ? I fly home on the 22nd and return on the 24 th. Seriously though i still say buy more residential as that's where you will make your money. See the state of the bars in Fuengirola etc and the change of ownership every year it is a mess bar the established bars.

Just my opinion and some friendly advice. Not one bar round me are doing bad yet hit the resorts and your on suicide watch, so many depressed faces

If you want a drink and to be shown around feel free to PM.

Good luck

John
Old May 15th 2008, 9:39 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by XTreme
Don't forget to sort out a website!
Website look no further though still a work in progress, check sig and click on main page to enter.

John
Old May 15th 2008, 9:49 pm
Forum Regular

john - what are your views on benalmadena pueblo - we are viewing a lovely bar there, or are you talking more along the lines of ronda, and riviera xx
Old May 15th 2008, 9:55 pm
Forum Regular

john - what are your views on benalmadena pueblo - we are viewing a lovely bar there, or are you talking more along the lines of ronda, and riviera xx
Can't comment on that area but maybe JDR can as he lives that way. Riviera and Ronda are two completely different places Ronda is very Spanish and set a good bit from the coast yet Riviera is on the coast in between Fuengirola and Marbella but is mainly residential but with a good percentage of holiday makers as well. You need to see what i mean to understand i feel. So the offer is there to maybe spend a day with me and make your own minds up. Last thing i want you to do is plunge all your hard earned into something and not work out.

Offer is there and would be a pleasure to show you.

John