Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Inland Area Info Please (arthritis)

Inland Area Info Please (arthritis)

Old Apr 1st 2007, 3:59 pm
Just Joined

hills999 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Inland Area Info Please (arthritis)

HI,
After 2yrs researching areas, we finanly decided on Corboba. I have just been diagnosed with arthritis, and wonder if anyone has info on other inland areas which might be a better choice, we have been looking at properties in Montoro. All replies welcome
Old Apr 1st 2007, 4:09 pm
Forum Regular

Big_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really nice
Default Re: Inland Area Info Please (arthritis)

Certainly NOT Galicia or Asturias, one of the driest areas is Almeria which is where boats are taken if they have Osmosis as they dry out quicker there
Old Apr 1st 2007, 4:13 pm
Just Joined

Cheers, Big John, looks like it's back to the drawing board.
Old Apr 1st 2007, 4:40 pm
has got a huge member

keithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hills999
HI,
After 2yrs researching areas, we finanly decided on Corboba. I have just been diagnosed with arthritis, and wonder if anyone has info on other inland areas which might be a better choice, we have been looking at properties in Montoro. All replies welcome
If you have finally decided on Cordoba why do you want info on other inland areas? I think 2 years of research is more than enough and if you have found something that you like, why go further?

Personally I like Cordoba very much. It will get extremely hot in August, but that is a good time to go on holiday to cooler parts anyway.

A friend of ours has had arthiritis since she was in her twenties (now late forties). She used to live in Copenhagen but she has moved south to live in Jerez where the climate eases her aches and pains no end. She has been here 3 years and cries at the thought of moving back to Copenhagen (which is what her husband would like) because the cold aggravates her pains.
Old Apr 1st 2007, 4:59 pm
Just Joined

Hi, I must amit Cordoba is without a bout one of the nicest areas (in my opinion) I just wondered if other areas might be better for arthritis. L
Old Apr 1st 2007, 5:15 pm
Forum Regular

helenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant future

Hi

I think Cordoba is nice we are moving to Jaen which is about half an hour from there and it is beautiful countryside plus you have got Sevilla and Granada airport nearby. I believe the sun should help your arthritis.

Good Luck

Helen