Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

injections for children

injections for children

Old May 17th 2007, 8:16 pm
Forum Regular

tezra is a jewel in the roughtezra is a jewel in the roughtezra is a jewel in the roughtezra is a jewel in the rough
Default injections for children

hiya it terri

sa you all may naw we are going to spain soon and sumone asked?

wat about dylans injeshions dose any baody naw haw to go about getting his jabs he surposed to have wan he is five plz help if you can

terri
Old May 17th 2007, 8:19 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: injections for children

Originally Posted by tezra
hiya it terri

wat about dylans injeshions dose any baody naw haw to go about getting his jabs he surposed to have wan he is five plz help if you can

terri
As far as I know all the Spanish doctors like the little ones to have their injections the same as they do in UK.

There are loads of mums on here with small children so they will be able to tell you actual timetable of all the injections.

Rosemary
Old May 17th 2007, 8:21 pm
Forum Regular

tezra is a jewel in the roughtezra is a jewel in the roughtezra is a jewel in the roughtezra is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by The Oddities
As far as I know all the Spanish doctors like the little ones to have their injections the same as they do in UK.

There are loads of mums on here with small children so they will be able to tell you actual timetable of all the injections.

Rosemary
thats grait thanx i surt of naw the time thay have tham and i no that the schools in the uk sort tham all out
Old May 17th 2007, 8:28 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

thats grait thanx i surt of naw the time thay have tham and i no that the schools in the uk sort tham all out
They will sort it all out for you at the local health clinic, some of them are done at different times to the UK.
Old May 17th 2007, 8:33 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

hiya it terri

terri
Hello Terri,sorry I cant help with any advise on the injections,my family are grown up.I would like to say its nice to see you posting.
Im sure you have been really busy,lots to do hey,you must be feeling quite excited about your forthcoming move,you must let us know when you have a date set to leave for Spain.Well take care of yourselves...and keep us updated.
Old May 17th 2007, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jandy44
Hello Terri,sorry I cant help with any advise on the injections,my family are grown up.I would like to say its nice to see you posting.
Im sure you have been really busy,lots to do hey,you must be feeling quite excited about your forthcoming move,you must let us know when you have a date set to leave for Spain.Well take care of yourselves...and keep us updated.
hay thanx ya i will do im not shur myself wan im comeing yet waiting on dylans passport coming.

ya im realy exited naw my dad is coming to ampty the garige on sunday carent wait maint find stuff i didnt no i had
Old May 17th 2007, 8:40 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

THIS maybe helpful to you, from mrsjdr.

I think a few of our members visit there as well ;-)

Last edited by jdr; May 17th 2007 at 8:43 pm.
Old May 17th 2007, 8:50 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jdr
THIS maybe helpful to you, from mrsjdr.

I think a few of our members visit there as well ;-)

thanx iv just had a quik look at it thanx
Old May 17th 2007, 9:04 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Hi Terri,
you and Andrew certainly come from the same mould, you are getting on with things in just the same way Andrew has in spain. i am sure there are mums that can help with injections and childcare in Spain, I am sure dylan will take to his new life like a duck to water with you two as inspiration.
Take care,
Luv Eve
Old May 17th 2007, 9:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Terri, JDR has given you a link with lots of info on, just to let you know our Granddaughter had her third set of injections here in Spain, and is due her next one soon, they are the same as UK but dates slightly different.

Remember to bring Dylans red book for the clinic to see.