Info Please

Old Nov 3rd 2018, 12:27 pm
Forum Regular

Saycheese is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Info Please

Originally Posted by EsuriJohn
Although an Esurian I used to follow eye on Canela lots of useful info on there. Pity things seem so polarised between Ayamonte town Costa Esuri and Isla Canela!
yes, it was really handy and i enjoyed running it. The chap i had doing my website suddenly decided he didn't want to do it anymore as i just wanted the forum on it and not any sort of money making side and he refused to give back the domain!! So i lost all the info that it held on the forum!!
Old Nov 4th 2018, 12:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Saycheese
yes, it was really handy and i enjoyed running it. The chap i had doing my website suddenly decided he didn't want to do it anymore as i just wanted the forum on it and not any sort of money making side and he refused to give back the domain!! So i lost all the info that it held on the forum!!
Just out of interest does Canela have fibre BB yet? The mayor told us at a meeting here on Esuri that despite having pushed fibre all around Esuri we could not have FTTP until everyone in the whole of Ayamonte could have it. We know for certain that lots of people in Ayamonte are now fully connected to HSBB but nowhere in Esuri is. I ask about Canela since the same contract put fibre into Canela at the same time as Esuri and the Mayor lives on Canela.
Old Nov 4th 2018, 7:09 am
Forum Regular

Saycheese is an unknown quantity at this point

Just out of interest does Canela have fibre BB yet? The mayor told us at a meeting here on Esuri that despite having pushed fibre all around Esuri we could not have FTTP until everyone in the whole of Ayamonte could have it. We know for certain that lots of people in Ayamonte are now fully connected to HSBB but nowhere in Esuri is. I ask about Canela since the same contract put fibre into Canela at the same time as Esuri and the Mayor lives on Canela.
Jon, I haven't got it. Although i do use a telephone line for my wifi with movistar. I rang them around this time last year and they offered me fibre I'm sure but I just haven't got around to it as this does the trick. Although now kids are getting bigger i need to upgrade this year. They are always online!!
Old Nov 4th 2018, 7:10 am
BE Enthusiast

chrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant future

Morning
I don't believe fibre has reached Canela yet ( I stand to be corrected ) we have just returned & a couple of pavements were being dug up but it looked as if these were just general repairs
Interesting you say the mayor lives on Canela ,I noticed the gardeners & road sweepers were out in force, the grass & palms looked the best they have in years

Chris

Last edited by chrismortley; Nov 4th 2018 at 7:20 am.
Old Nov 4th 2018, 7:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chrismortley
Morning
I don't believe fibre has reached Canela yet ( I stand to be corrected ) we have just returned & a couple of pavements were being dug up but it looked as if these were just general repairs
Interesting you say the mayor lives on Canela ,I noticed the gardeners & road sweepers were out in force, the grass & palms looked the best they have in years

Chris
A Spanish friend of ours who lives in the centre of Ayamonte had a knock on the door one morning over 12 months ago and it was the contractor team warning them that they would be working along the street putting the fibre cable at first floor level across their house. The following day a Movistar man came along in the other direction asking if they would like HSBB, FTTP? They were with Movistar for copper landline, internet and mobiles. How much? No increase in cost for HSBB FTTP unlimited so they said fine go ahead and that afternoon they were connected up and have had no problems since.

Last edited by EsuriJohn; Nov 4th 2018 at 7:34 am.
Old Nov 6th 2018, 7:23 am
Luz Living

Michaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant future

Thank you for the referral Harbour Heights sent me an e-mail, telling me how people were full of praise.Always nice that someone takes the time to say something good about you.
Old Nov 10th 2018, 1:37 pm
Forum Regular

Reptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really nice

Awesome photo Michael