Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Info for IT geeks in Spain (or moving there)

Info for IT geeks in Spain (or moving there)

Old Feb 8th 2011, 6:40 pm
Not Banned (yet)

steviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Info for IT geeks in Spain (or moving there)

Just thought I'd post this link, as it could be very useful for IT people who have Web 2 skills etc (unfortunately I'm in the old school) and want to find out more about the leading players in Spanish internet IT. Probably not of benefit to 98% here, but as I say, if you're in this field and either working in Spain (I know a couple) or want to work there, these may be good contacts. Warning - the article's in Spanish

the 27 major players in the Internet in Spain
Old Feb 9th 2011, 3:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

AdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Info for IT geeks in Spain (or moving there)

The great thing about IT and specifically Web 2.0 is that you don't actually have to be working in Spain to live there.