Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

INDIAN HOME COOKING CLASSES!!!

INDIAN HOME COOKING CLASSES!!!

Old Dec 16th 2008, 10:24 am
Forum Regular

jdunbavin is a name known to alljdunbavin is a name known to alljdunbavin is a name known to alljdunbavin is a name known to alljdunbavin is a name known to alljdunbavin is a name known to alljdunbavin is a name known to alljdunbavin is a name known to alljdunbavin is a name known to alljdunbavin is a name known to alljdunbavin is a name known to all
Default Re: INDIAN HOME COOKING CLASSES!!!

Have sent you a PM if you don't recieve it let me know. Kind regards Judith
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 7:23 pm
Just Joined

chickentikka is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: INDIAN HOME COOKING CLASSES!!!

Spanish don't like curry! they obviously haven’t tasted one of mine. We have a week long street party once a year in the street where I live. Last year we all met up a couple of weeks before the fiesta to discuss what meals to make. The Spanish wanted us to make a contribution to the fiesta and asked us to make something. I thought it would be best to give them a taste of traditional English food, so guess what we decided on curry . A friend of mine who owned an Asian takeaway in the UK had taught me how to make takeaway curries so I thought why not. They were a little worried that it would be a little hot, but after reassuring them that I would make it mild they agreed. When the day, around 40 neighbours and their family turned up, they couldn’t get enough of it. Most of them came back for seconds and a couple of them even took the leftovers home the next day to eat. I agree they don’t like the red hot curry, but if you target your market you might just make it. I make takeaway curries every week for friends of mine here in the area where I live and am looking to branch out and find business premises.