Income Tax

Old Jan 9th 2011, 5:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice
Default Re: Income Tax

Originally Posted by AndyS
If it's any help and you don't want to do it all yourself, I used Spanish Tax Returns who did all the paperwork, sent it to me for signature and I then forwarded to my bank in Ayamonte to pay. All for the sum of Eur 19.95. I'd say that was fair value for money. If you use your accountants my guess it will be considerably more. Hope you enjoy the CE experience as much as we have.
So I was walking up the 8th fairway this afternoon and for no apparent reason I suddenly thought "got that wrong". It is Spanish Tax Forms and GBP not Euro. Then I flicked through the thread and saw Chris Mortley had mentioned them a while ago......doh!
Old Jan 9th 2011, 6:56 pm
Forum Regular

David and Margaret is on a distinguished road

Anyone reading this site and wondering whether you can actually complete and pay your income tax return yourself, please be guided by the most recent posts. If you follow the advice offered, there is absolutely no necessity to incur charges. The process is quite straightforward. As previously posted, thanks to contributors for all their clear, step-by-step guidance. Try it. Why incur unnecessary charges!
Old Jan 9th 2011, 8:09 pm
Forum Regular

christine.king57 has a brilliant futurechristine.king57 has a brilliant futurechristine.king57 has a brilliant futurechristine.king57 has a brilliant futurechristine.king57 has a brilliant futurechristine.king57 has a brilliant future

Thanks for the heads up on that I am sure it would be far more to use our accountant, will take your advise
Old Jan 10th 2011, 7:52 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by David and Margaret
Why incur unnecessary charges!
Because it costs less than €60 where we are per year, and it saves all the hassle
Old Jan 18th 2011, 3:03 pm
Banned

John and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud of
Default Re: Income Tax - Time for 2009 return!!

Originally Posted by angiescarr
A barcode is a barcode I would have thought. If your printer/photocopier is up to it it will be readable. You should get away with that, although I know the Spanish can be a bit "jobsworth" when it comes to paperwork. so my answer isn't definitive;-)
OK, we thought we would be clever and put the barcode on the 1st page of each form and photo copy it. Looked great, but didn't spot the different "Copy Name" details on the bottom of the other pages. Each copy of the form is for a different people, i.e the you, the office who processes it and of course the Tax Man's copy. Surprise, surprise, it was rejected..
Old Jan 18th 2011, 4:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

angiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by John and Lynn
OK, we thought we would be clever and put the barcode on the 1st page of each form and photo copy it. Looked great, but didn't spot the different "Copy Name" details on the bottom of the other pages. Each copy of the form is for a different people, i.e the you, the office who processes it and of course the Tax Man's copy. Surprise, surprise, it was rejected..
Doh. The best laid plans........
Old Jan 20th 2011, 11:27 am
Forum Regular

Dave Smith is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Income Tax - Time for 2009 return!!

Originally Posted by angiescarr
Doh. The best laid plans........
I use ADA to sort my tax out and have for the last 3 years it cost 60 E and is well worth the money.
Old Jan 20th 2011, 11:45 am
BE Enthusiast

chrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Dave Smith
I use ADA to sort my tax out and have for the last 3 years it cost 60 E and is well worth the money.
Hi Dave
Just out of interest is that fee for you only ,or per person ?

Chris

Last edited by chrismortley; Jan 20th 2011 at 12:20 pm.
Old Jan 24th 2011, 1:13 pm
Forum Regular

Woodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant future

For the last 3 years we have used [email protected], they charge 20 euros - in total for completing the forms (there are two of us), they post the forms to us, next day and we take the fee to our bank in Spain. They will arrange the payment to your bank for an extra fee, I think(not sure) it is also 20euros. They have a web site. we have found them to be very efficient.

Kim
Old Jan 24th 2011, 3:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Income Tax

Originally Posted by Woodzie
For the last 3 years we have used [email protected], they charge 20 euros - in total for completing the forms (there are two of us), they post the forms to us, next day and we take the fee to our bank in Spain. They will arrange the payment to your bank for an extra fee, I think(not sure) it is also 20euros. They have a web site. we have found them to be very efficient.

Kim
And very very nice people as well.
Old Jan 28th 2011, 5:27 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Woodzie

Kim
We use ADA and pay 60 but they say only 1 name is needed even though we jointly own the flat.

How do numerological get all the papers sent to them? With the bar codes etc?

Thanks

Jon
Old Oct 23rd 2011, 10:20 am
Just Joined

pt1188 is an unknown quantity at this point

Have just used Spanish Tax Forms as mentioned by AndyS previously for my current year's tax returns and, for £25, I am completely pleased with their prompt, efficient and courteous service. I paid my dues at a Spanish bank and when I got back to the UK forwarded the stamped tax office copies to STF for delivery to the relevant authorities in Huelva. Beats the 60 E we used to pay ADA. Thanks Andy for the recommendation.
Old Oct 23rd 2011, 1:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

Originally Posted by pt1188
Have just used Spanish Tax Forms as mentioned by AndyS previously for my current year's tax returns and, for £25, I am completely pleased with their prompt, efficient and courteous service. I paid my dues at a Spanish bank and when I got back to the UK forwarded the stamped tax office copies to STF for delivery to the relevant authorities in Huelva. Beats the 60 E we used to pay ADA. Thanks Andy for the recommendation.
Pleasure. Much better the cash in your pocket than ADA's.
Old Feb 19th 2012, 9:30 am
Banned

John and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud of

Does anyone know the link to the latest Form 210, as all we can find are the forms below;

A 2008 version; http://www.aeat.es/AEAT/Contenidos_C...10/mod210e.pdf

And this strange looking version; https://www2.agenciatributaria.gob.es/es13/h/ie02100b.html?idi=en

Last year we completed a Version 1 2010 form online and printed it off, what have others done this year. HELP!

John & Lynn
Old Feb 19th 2012, 10:34 am
BE Enthusiast

chrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by John and Lynn
Does anyone know the link to the latest Form 210, as all we can find are the forms below;

A 2008 version; http://www.aeat.es/AEAT/Contenidos_C...10/mod210e.pdf

And this strange looking version; https://www2.agenciatributaria.gob.es/es13/h/ie02100b.html?idi=en

Last year we completed a Version 1 2010 form online and printed it off, what have others done this year. HELP!

John & Lynn
Hi John/Lynn
google model 210 spanish tax form
That is the form we used this year

Chris

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.