British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Spain (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/)
-   -   Immigration into Spain (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/immigration-into-spain-664454/)

TheLostPhotographer Apr 17th 2010 8:28 pm

Re: Immigration into Spain

Originally Posted by THR (Post 8503755)
This thread proves it: If immigration into Spain was a non-issue people here would not get so absolutely furious when someone says it is not a good thing.

But it is most certainly not an unimportant issue.

:rofl:

Desperate.

Barbara Red lips Apr 17th 2010 8:30 pm

Maybe time for a beer, and then a dance in the Spanish rain will cure this thread:rofl:

jackytoo Apr 17th 2010 8:30 pm

He is not cowardly, most people think the same be it spanish,French, Belgian or British...I don't have any proof either but it is something absorbed by word-of mouth and the media.

JLFS Apr 17th 2010 8:31 pm

Originally Posted by TheLostPhotographer (Post 8503748)
Exactly.

You are a racist, cowardly, little ****.

:)

you may post all the facts you like, I was giving a point of view based on my experience, talking to my neighbours and such, and if there is any type of robery the Eateren Europeans are usually blamed.

A few years ago Spanish people blamed the drug addicts, now they have changed their opinion for the most part.

and even though you told me to **** off and caled me a coward:confused::confused: I dont want to get into a slanging match.

Madridboy Apr 17th 2010 8:33 pm

Originally Posted by TheLostPhotographer (Post 8503747)
The biggest thieves in Spain are British.

I'll post facts tomorrow.

When you say biggest do you mean tallest , fattest or well built? Could you post me some facts as I need to know what size person to look out for.:D

THR Apr 17th 2010 8:33 pm

Originally Posted by TheLostPhotographer (Post 8503757)
:rofl:

Desperate.

Well, what's your view on Romanians and Bulgarians living in Spain and mainly getting by by stealing and begging? Exactly, do you really think it is an ideal situation that those people are stealing and begging on the streets of Spain?

Barbara Red lips Apr 17th 2010 8:34 pm

Maybe they are wearing wooly coats too :rofl:

jdr Apr 17th 2010 8:45 pm

Originally Posted by THR (Post 8503767)
Well, what's your view on Romanians and Bulgarians living in Spain and mainly getting by by stealing and begging? Exactly, do you really think it is an ideal situation that those people are stealing and begging on the streets of Spain?

Stop worrying about it, you don`t even live here, anyway the police are stopping them one by one. ;);)

Barbara Red lips Apr 17th 2010 8:48 pm

Now that's policing!!! Spanish style. :)

JLFS Apr 17th 2010 9:18 pm

I think this thread is a wind up at this thread was started by the lost photographer recently

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=660465

He wanted to know what the Spanish thought about the British in Spain and requested that Brits should refrain from posting, because he only really wanted the Spanish slant on the subject.

I posted on this thread out what the Spanish thought of Eastern Europeans living in Spain.

My reply was slated and i was told to get off the Expat forum as I was Spanish.

Bering the inconsistency in mind ; I am now convinced that we have all been had: and it is a super windup.:thumbsup:
You had us all going for a while there,.

THR Apr 17th 2010 9:21 pm

Originally Posted by JLFS (Post 8503849)
I think this thread is a wind up at this thread was started by the lost photographer recently

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=660465

He wanted to know what the Spanish thought about the British in Spain and requested that Brits should refrain from posting, because he only really wanted the Spanish slant on the subject.

I posted on this thread out what the Spanish thought of Eastern Europeans living in Spain.

My reply was slated and i was told to get off the Expat forum as I was Spanish.

Bering the inconsistency in mind ; I am now convinced that we have all been had: and it is a super windup.:thumbsup:
You had us all going for a while there,.

I very rarely post here in the Spanish-section, the last I posted here was some debate on the ETA-bombings.

So, you are wrong, I'm not a WUM but the hostile reaction still surprises me.

JLFS Apr 17th 2010 9:23 pm

Originally Posted by THR (Post 8503855)
I very rarely post here in the Spanish-section, the last I posted here was some debate on the ETA-bombings.

So, you are wrong, I'm not a WUM but the hostile reaction still surprises me.

I was not calling you a WUM, where do you get that idea from?

rugbymatt Apr 17th 2010 9:24 pm

This looks like fun!

Fred James Apr 17th 2010 9:25 pm

This thread is going nowhere and achieving nothing apart from getting too personal.

I am closing it.