Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Images of Spain

Images of Spain

Old Apr 18th 2015, 9:58 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Images of Spain

The copyright laws are there to protect all pieces of original work so this could be a factor regarding you putting them on BE without stating the source.

Rosemary
Old Apr 18th 2015, 9:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Relampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Yes. I rather thought that was the point of Mitzy's thread Rosemary.
A personal photo image of Spain as seen & taken by individual British Expats members. Mitz may wish to further clarify that & I could tweak the thread title to better reflect that perhaps.

Also, a gentle reminder about the size of photos please. If they are too large, they block the screen and spoil the thread for others. So just be mindful of the size when uploading. Thanks.
If the thread is titled " Images of Spain, but only personal photos ", obviously I would only put own pictures made by me. I could fool because I could copy pictures and copy to photobucket, so that the direction of photo image can not see, and I could say, easily, the picture is mine. But by ethic, is something I've never done nor I will

The photos are sought by google, although always I try to find pictures I find something special (what'll I never make is the of a "chringuito" or people swimming at the beach, if it is something very common and we have many beaches, for example) or places which are difficult or that I think who have never seen the foreigners who come to Spain. Even other curiosities, such as wildlife

What I can say is that all photos are from Spain, never I put pictures of another country. I believe that I have not breached any protocol...

Last edited by Relampago; Apr 18th 2015 at 10:12 pm.
Old Apr 18th 2015, 11:36 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Relampago
If the thread is titled " Images of Spain, but only personal photos ", obviously I would only put own pictures made by me. I could fool because I could copy pictures and copy to photobucket, so that the direction of photo image can not see, and I could say, easily, the picture is mine. But by ethic, is something I've never done nor I will

The photos are sought by google, although always I try to find pictures I find something special (what'll I never make is the of a "chringuito" or people swimming at the beach, if it is something very common and we have many beaches, for example) or places which are difficult or that I think who have never seen the foreigners who come to Spain. Even other curiosities, such as wildlife

What I can say is that all photos are from Spain, never I put pictures of another country. I believe that I have not breached any protocol...
I'm a fairly serious amateur photographer. The Photographic community actually hates the kind of thing that you are doing, because if you use someone elses photograph then it's expected that you credit them for it. It is their copyright. Most people here thought these were your photographs.

I'm interested to see your photographs of places in Spain you have been. It would be appreciated. I'm not interested in seeing pictures that have been lifted of the internet. Some of the ones you have posted belong to Reuters, some belong to personal flickr accounts. It's not the spirit of this thread my friend
Old Apr 19th 2015, 9:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Relampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
I'm a fairly serious amateur photographer. The Photographic community actually hates the kind of thing that you are doing, because if you use someone elses photograph then it's expected that you credit them for it. It is their copyright. Most people here thought these were your photographs.

I'm interested to see your photographs of places in Spain you have been. It would be appreciated. I'm not interested in seeing pictures that have been lifted of the internet. Some of the ones you have posted belong to Reuters, some belong to personal flickr accounts. It's not the spirit of this thread my friend
It's something I don't understand either, because that way, more than half world would be committing a misdeed by putting photographs of the network in elsewhere. The photographs I post, are public photographs, are on the network, and there has not been economic benefit in any of these photographs. Furthermore, are not own photographs of people, are photographs of public events, landscapes, wildlife, etc etc

I don't know what is the spirit of this thread, because I can not know everything. Only I know that you never have specified or indicated on the entry of your thread of what nature should be the photographs. I have only seen it was a thread of photos about Spain, nothing else

You have the authority to remove photographs. And if people hate (according you) I've done, what a pity. I did it with the best intention
Old Apr 19th 2015, 11:14 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Relampago
It's something I don't understand either, because that way, more than half world would be committing a misdeed by putting photographs of the network in elsewhere. The photographs I post, are public photographs, are on the network, and there has not been economic benefit in any of these photographs. Furthermore, are not own photographs of people, are photographs of public events, landscapes, wildlife, etc etc

I don't know what is the spirit of this thread, because I can not know everything. Only I know that you never have specified or indicated on the entry of your thread of what nature should be the photographs. I have only seen it was a thread of photos about Spain, nothing else

You have the authority to remove photographs. And if people hate (according you) I've done, what a pity. I did it with the best intention
I'm just trying to pleasantly explain the situation to you. I'm sure you had the best intentions, everyone elses shots on here are ones that they have taken. Thats the idea of this thread.
Old Apr 20th 2015, 8:40 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you both for discussing this issue in a civilised manner and clarifying the misunderstanding about the point of this thread but we are now in danger of turning this into a discussion thread rather than a photo thread.

So I suggest that we return to encouraging members to put their photo´s of either their own area in Spain or from their travels around Spain onto this thread. Could I ask that people say where the places are as it is not always obvious or if it is a special event to say the name of the event and when it occurs as it would be very helpful to others. Also do not be shy about the quality of your photo´s some will be lacking in quality due to their equipment whilst others will be very professional, this is not a competition so it does not matter, what matters is allowing us to gain an insight into this wonderful country that we have chosen to live in.

So come on folks let us see your images of Spain.

Rosemary
Old Apr 21st 2015, 11:28 pm
Senior Moment

Gardens outside Denia

[IMG][/IMG]

Valencia Science & Arts Park

[IMG][/IMG]

Segovia

[IMG][/IMG]

Segovia

[IMG][/IMG]

Teruel

[IMG][/IMG]

Cuenca

[IMG][/IMG]

The Lost Photographer in Alicante

[IMG][/IMG]
Old Apr 26th 2015, 6:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

rachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond repute

Mitzy, I think you've said before you get these amazing shots by bracketing- Do you edit them yourself to combine them or do you have a program (or a function on the camera) that does it automatically?

Even my little compact does bracketing and I have a program which supposedly combines them (HDR Luminace) but so far I haven't played seriously enough with it.
Old Apr 26th 2015, 11:23 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by rachelk
Mitzy, I think you've said before you get these amazing shots by bracketing- Do you edit them yourself to combine them or do you have a program (or a function on the camera) that does it automatically?

Even my little compact does bracketing and I have a program which supposedly combines them (HDR Luminace) but so far I haven't played seriously enough with it.
Only one of those pictures above (the first) was bracketed, mainly to get the blurred water effect. I don't do HDR any more very much, but when I do it is with Photomatix Pro

Most of the above were edited in Camera RAW, Photoshop CS6 & NIK Colourefex Pro.
Old Apr 27th 2015, 4:54 am
BE Forum Addict

rachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you. They're beautiful photos however you get them
Old Aug 21st 2015, 11:09 pm
Herreño

Boseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond repute

[IMG][/IMG]

El Hierro Parador
Old Aug 26th 2015, 3:45 pm
Herreño

Boseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond repute

[IMG][/IMG]

Spring Flowers El Hierro, Canary Islands
Old Aug 26th 2015, 3:51 pm
Senior Moment

Nice to see some Canary isle shots
Old Aug 26th 2015, 6:11 pm
Herreño

[IMG][/IMG]

Puerto de la Estaca, El Hierro, the main port for the island.
Old Aug 27th 2015, 6:13 pm
Herreño

[IMG][/IMG]

A walk amongst the Canary Island Pines.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.