Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Im taking myself off to bed!

Im taking myself off to bed!

Old Oct 24th 2007, 1:23 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Im taking myself off to bed!

I feel really really lousy Started sneezing night before last and thought nothing of it as I normally dont really suffer with colds. Well let me just say this one has floored me. My head,ear,eyes and face are banging, my legs feel like jelly so thats it.....Im having a lemsip and going to bed till tomorrow.

Lets hope it doesnt kick off on here and I have to spend half of tomorrow catching up
Old Oct 24th 2007, 1:26 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Im taking myself off to bed!

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
I feel really really lousy Started sneezing night before last and thought nothing of it as I normally dont really suffer with colds. Well let me just say this one has floored me. My head,ear,eyes and face are banging, my legs feel like jelly so thats it.....Im having a lemsip and going to bed till tomorrow.

Lets hope it doesnt kick off on here and I have to spend half of tomorrow catching up
Oh dear I didn`t think ladies caught manflue. ;-))
Old Oct 24th 2007, 2:58 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Poor you, take yourself off to bed and get well soon, it can't possibly be man flu as it would only have caused a sniffle!!
Although mine was nearly 2 weeks ago it still hasn't totally shifted but seeing the sun has really helped. Although it has been just a slight rainy today, but have just managed a good hour on the terrace doing a bit of basking, what a contrast because I got soaked this morning when i went shopping.

Anyway take care, hibernate with your lemsips and get well soon.
Luv Eve
xx
Old Oct 24th 2007, 3:00 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eve
http://bestsmileys.com/sleeping/11.gif

Poor you, take yourself off to bed and get well soon, it can't possibly be man flu as it would only have caused a sniffle!!
Although mine was nearly 2 weeks ago it still hasn't totally shifted but seeing the sun has really helped. Although it has been just a slight rainy today, but have just managed a good hour on the terrace doing a bit of basking, what a contrast because I got soaked this morning when i went shopping.

Anyway take care, hibernate with your lemsips and get well soon.
Luv Eve
xx
Soon changes when you lot get something, lol
Old Oct 24th 2007, 3:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

SoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud of

My friend swears by this cure...

Fresh Lemons. Drink the juice of a couple and cold gone.

I haven't verified that
Old Oct 24th 2007, 3:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute

Get well soon x
Old Oct 24th 2007, 3:08 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you feel better soon Sam
Old Oct 24th 2007, 3:32 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

SNAP looks like we are in this together I started last night with a cold just after having a chest infection,I have been in bed all day and have just managed to crawl out of the pit for a while,I know excatly how you feel

I hope you feel much better very soon
Old Oct 24th 2007, 3:38 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

On no, you may be starting a virus thread! look after yourself, get lots of tlc from andy and george. Hope it doesn't last too long.
Love and hugs,
Eve
xx
Old Oct 24th 2007, 3:51 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jandy44
SNAP looks like we are in this together I started last night with a cold just after having a chest infection,I have been in bed all day and have just managed to crawl out of the pit for a while,I know excatly how you feel

I hope you feel much better very soon
Oh Jean, not you too!

Hope it clears up and you're all better soon

Last edited by MnM; Oct 24th 2007 at 3:55 pm.
Old Oct 24th 2007, 3:54 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eve
http://bestsmileys.com/hugging/3.gif

On no, you may be starting a virus thread! look after yourself, get lots of tlc from andy and george. Hope it doesn't last too long.
Love and hugs,
Eve
xx
Thanks Eve Im taking myself back to soon ,my son has just been to walk George so at least I havn't to go out now
Old Oct 24th 2007, 5:36 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Just had to get out of bed to feed little Sam and thought I would have a quick look on BE. OH is in the UK so suffering all on my own

Thanks for all your get well wishes, hope you feel better soon Jean
Old Oct 24th 2007, 5:39 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, I'm Vic

Need me all over your chests girls?
Old Oct 24th 2007, 7:19 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Wrap up warm, I will be up in a bit.......
Old Oct 25th 2007, 10:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dear Sam and Jean!!

Am afraid I have only just read this thread, cos I've selfishly been enjoying having Keith back at home - and (unsurprisingly!) haven't had the PC on very much!

Anyway, just wanted to say that I am thinking of you both, and hope that you will have very speedy recoveries.
We can't have two of our best girls feeling yucky, and not on here!

Sam - I REALLY empathise with you, not having your O/H with you
It always feels a hundred times worse when you're poorly too, doesn't it?
Hopefully little Sam is curled up with you, and keeping you company

Jean - first your lappy got a virus, then you caught a chest infection....................and now this! Unbelieveable!
Glad you're getting some help with George, and I'm sure Andy is a good nurse too!

Sending you both lots of love and hugs, and hoping that you will soon be fighting fit.

Sam xxxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.