Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

I'm new to Ibiza

I'm new to Ibiza

Old Mar 3rd 2010, 9:05 am
Just Joined

danbrennan101 will become famous soon enoughdanbrennan101 will become famous soon enough
Default I'm new to Ibiza

I've recently moved to Ibiza with my girlfriend.

So far, so good with our new life, apart from internet access at home. We're living in el campo and I've pretty much given up hope of getting Telefonica to install a landline/internet for us and I need the internet to work... can anyone recommend a good and reasonably priced mobile internet provider i.e vodafone, movistar etc?

Thanks
Old Mar 3rd 2010, 2:50 pm
Just Joined

adeibiza is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I'm new to Ibiza

Originally Posted by danbrennan101
I've recently moved to Ibiza with my girlfriend.

So far, so good with our new life, apart from internet access at home. We're living in el campo and I've pretty much given up hope of getting Telefonica to install a landline/internet for us and I need the internet to work... can anyone recommend a good and reasonably priced mobile internet provider i.e vodafone, movistar etc?

Thanks
both telefonica and movistar do 3g usb dongles here - they have various tariffs depending on what data plan you want